Here's the skinny: This guitar was made in 1996, it has a Dimarzio D Activator-X pickup in the bridge (original pick has long been gone), and comes with an SKB hardshell case. There are NO major scratches anywhere on this thing. A few surface ones here and there and very small dings on the binding ( it is in fact 12 years old). The only visible flaw, and it's a factory flaw is shown in a pic. It's under the clearcoat.

As for the case, I lost the keys to it but SKB sells them for 3 bucks on their website, and underneath the handle is snapped but the rubber is holding it together. It's no big deal to me, but if it is to you, send it to SKB they will repair or replace the whole thing for free.

Here are the pics! BTW, $450 sounds like a good deal to me. This thing sounds AMAZING! I just don't need it anymore. Epiphone's quality control was MUCH better in the mid 90's than now. Trust me.

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
EDIT: The bridge pickup is a Dimarzio X2N, and not D Activator-X. Don't know why I wrote that lol. If you know Dimarzio pickups, this is the real deal.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
Bump!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
How does it handle cleans and '80's rock?

Would you trade for a Schecter Hellraiser in black cherry with no FR? I'll ship it in a Gator hsc.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
if it was a gibson, i wouldnt be selling it . cleans sound awesome on my ac15, and it handles 80s rock like a dream. the bridge pickup is amazing. btw, they dont sound like hot rails in case anyone was wondering. i know they kind of look like them, but they aren't trebley like hot rails. they are punchy and in your face.

no trade, i need the cash.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Dang, I haven't got the cash for that. If you find cash elsewhere and decide to trade for my Schecter, the offer's on the table still. Until then, consider this a free bump and good luck with your sell.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
thanks man. bump

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Price Reduced To $425 Shipped In The Us!!! It's Gotta Go!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
come on! with a $119 case? crazy.. buy it!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
trade for...?

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
how much is shipping to canada?
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Quote by wazmunstr
trade for...?

The lol jk.

How about my Gibson/Baldwin Epoch and my 15 Watt Amp.......

Thats all I got for trade
shipping to canada? not much more, i'll do it for $450 shipped to canada. epiphone was the shizz back in the day. anything that has gibson in the truss rod cover was pretty nice for the money. since then, its been hit or miss, and miss, and miss. no thanks rockfan7.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
I must say, good photography there You must have experiance! Free bump for AWESOME guitar!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
damn thats a nice guitar... shame i dont have the cash... i like les pauls with 3 pups... they look kickass ans not to mention the black and gold.... BUMP! for a hell of a guitar
thanks guys! i'm a photog. too bad noone wants to buy this thing...

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
hey, another bump. how about that.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bumpbump

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
you know... its still for sale...

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
not a fan schectors. sorry man. but i am open to offers and other trades!!! pedals, pedal boards, tele's, tube amps. but i prefer cash.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
i'll do it.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
btw, tony44, pm sent.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
check your profile. i'll send it again

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Got the PM. Thanks. Please give me a call or send your # with a good time to call via PM. I think this may happen. finally!
Did you actually finalize your sale on this thing?
Toss me a reply if you are still waiting for a buyer!
Thanks.
Hmm, how about and Agile Hornet and a vastly inferior epiphone les paul special. Not nearly as good, but 2 guitars for one.
Bump !
Did you actually finalize your sale on this thing?
Toss me a reply if you are still waiting for a buyer!
Thanks.
I hate to step on Waz's toes here but I am buying this guitar from him. The $$$ is being transferred as we speak. Good luck to me!
NP Tony - I figured it was a good idea to check on the deal just in case. Enjoy!