i have a hz h3 in the neck of my iby rg. i like it alot more than the stokerz.

jym
are they high output passives?

cause im sick of the stock ****house pickups in my god forsaken lp100 haha
Quote by jymellis
i have a hz h3 in the neck of my iby rg. i like it alot more than the stokerz.

jym

what are you refering to by "stokerz", i can see the word "stoke" in there, refering to fire and in this case, heat, so hot, so hot pickups, so actives? lol

so are you saying that you prefer them over the active emgs?
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I ripped them out of my guitar the day I got them...Even the local used guitar place wouldn't buy them from me and they buy anything even stockers lol

haha now i see what jym was talking about haha.

so im guessing theyre peices of ****? lol

well it doesnt really matter because the other guitar i was gonna buy was freaking 1800 bucks, so with the money i save, i can just chuck in a set of emg actives haha

cheers ibanez phsyco!
The older, first edition EMG HZ's are really good pickups. They had the pole pieces exposed.

The ones in that guitar are the newer ones. They don't sound as good.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
The older, first edition EMG HZ's are really good pickups. They had the pole pieces exposed.

The ones in that guitar are the newer ones. They don't sound as good.

thanks man
Its a low end guitar, ofcause you shouldn't buy its just for the pickups.

But if you're getting a low end shecter, the Demon that i tried out was alot better. It has Hellraiser inlays and Duncan Designed Pups. It sounded alot better.

And don't get fooled by the price, its RRP is 900 not 1400. Its that great of a deal because you could buy it at Billy Hyde for less than it is on ebay and possibly get a free case or bag.
The RRP of that is too much because if it was that price, for an extra 100, you could get the hellraiser which is much better.

Aside from that it is a good price, but be carefull

Oh yes, im reading the Billy Hyde catalogue so w/e
Last edited by silly hats at Aug 13, 2008,
Quote by silly hats
Its a low end guitar, ofcause you shouldn't buy its just for the pickups.

But if you're getting a low end shecter, the Demon that i tried out was alot better. It has Hellraiser inlays and Duncan Designed Pups. It sounded alot better.

And don't get fooled by the price, its RRP is 900 not 1400. Its that great of a deal because you could buy it at Billy Hyde for less than it is on ebay and possibly get a free case or bag.
The RRP of that is too much because if it was that price, for an extra 100, you could get the hellraiser which is much better.

Oh yes, im reading the Billy Hyde catalogue so w/e

nah im not getting it for the pickups, i was just curious how they sound.

and billy hyde, is the single most annoying crap shop ive ever been into, the people who work there are elitist assholes and look at me funny when i play better than the stupid asshole sales people