(this doesn't belong in the drug thread because it's not pro-drug)

So today I sort of hit rock bottom when I realized during an INTENSE trip on what is essentially PCP (which i'm addicted to) that no matter how awesome I feel on this stuff that the real world is still going to be a really sh*tty place full of really sh*tty people, and I almost killed myself until my friend talked me down a little bit. So I decided to try and quit, but it's really hard.

Bad thing is, I can't go to any programs or anything to help me, because i'm only a senior in high school and my parents don't know I do any drugs. They think i'm a relatively clean-cut kid.

what the hell do I do.
Tell your parents you need help. If you go to them asking for help, they will not let you down.

Unless they're complete asshats, in which case your screwed.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by GeneralGrim
(this doesn't belong in the drug thread because it's not pro-drug)

So today I sort of hit rock bottom when I realized during an INTENSE trip on what is essentially PCP (which i'm addicted to) that no matter how awesome I feel on this stuff that the real world is still going to be a really sh*tty place full of really sh*tty people, and I almost killed myself until my friend talked me down a little bit. So I decided to try and quit, but it's really hard.

Bad thing is, I can't go to any programs or anything to help me, because i'm only a senior in high school and my parents don't know I do any drugs. They think i'm a relatively clean-cut kid.

what the hell do I do.

well first of all, lets hope you didnt realise that while high cause that would be one ****ed up bad trip, second. you can go to meetings just say your going to a friends house, obviosuly your friend knows you take drugs considering that they talked you down from suicide.
Talk to a friend you can trust. Trust me, Ive been down before too. My friends are the ones who helped me out of it.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Quote by Wulphy
Unless they're complete asshats, in which case your screwed.

Those kind of hats suck
Parents are supportive most of the time. Plus I'm sure many places are pretty confidential about things.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I'd recommend that you realize that drug addicts like you are the "sh*tty people" that make this a "sh*tty place"
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

i dont think that programs tell your parents if you dont want them to

depending on the organization, of course..
do a barrel roll.. press R or Z twice fox
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Terror Kovenant
I'd recommend that you realize that drug addicts like you are the "sh*tty people" that make this a "sh*tty place"

You have to realize you are a downer that makes this place even ****tier.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Terror Kovenant

Don't listen to this asshole. Doing drugs doesn't make you a bad person. Plus, even if it did, you're trying to get away from them.

As for the problem, you should be able to find an anonymous rehab center nearby.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
You have to realize you are a downer that makes this place even ****tier.

A downer, maybe. But at least I am not a scumbag drug addict with poor decision making skills and a failed moral construct.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant
A downer, maybe. But at least I am not a scumbag drug addict with poor decision making skills and a failed moral construct.

You want to buy some deathsticks?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Terror Kovenant

Who **** in your cereal? downer?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Quote by SlashYourFug
Don't listen to this asshole. Doing drugs doesn't make you a bad person. Plus, even if it did, you're trying to get away from them.

As for the problem, you should be able to find an anonymous rehab center nearby.

Being a drug addict does indeed make you a bad person. And drug addiction isn't a problem, its a choice. The person chose to do the drugs in the first place. The person thus needs to realize the failure and work to become a better person, a person of value.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant

I think you need to grow up and realize it's selfish assholes who make this world a ****ty place. Maybe drug addicts are part of the problem but he's trying to stop. Pull your head out of your ass.
Quote by Terror Kovenant
Being a drug addict does indeed make you a bad person. And drug addiction isn't a problem, its a choice. The person chose to do the drugs in the first place. The person thus needs to realize the failure and work to become a better person, a person of value.

Your username is Terror Kovenant, and you sig would scare small children.

You're scaring the world. Stop it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Terror Kovenant

And thats what hes trying to do, downer.

Hes trying to get off the stuff
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Quote by PCbassist
I think you need to grow up and realize it's selfish assholes who make this world a ****ty place. Maybe drug addicts are part of the problem but he's trying to stop. Pull your head out of your ass.

I have realized such. I didn't say drugs are the sole reason that the world is a crappy place. Calm yourself.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant

douche F4G troll is douche F4G
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Terror Kovenant

Hmm, this here is an asshat (as seen above^^^). Commonly known as the worst hat of all.

I don't detect sarcasm, so you are indeed useless.
In fact, ignorant douche-mongers such as yourself are the reason for humanity repeating being placed in such sh*tty positions. Instead of doing something real (or at least educating yourself), you follow what the facist anti-facists tell you to do.

I'm fully facist for the sake of eliminating worthless trash.

NOTE: I'm being an ITG for the sake of lulz and trolling. There still is a hint of truth in my post though.
Quote by huevos
Hmm, this here is an asshat (as seen above^^^). Commonly known as the worst hat of all.

I don't detect sarcasm, so you are indeed useless.
In fact, ignorant douche-mongers such as yourself are the reason for humanity repeating being placed in such sh*tty positions. Instead of doing something real (or at least educating yourself), you follow what the facist anti-facists tell you to do.

I'm fully facist for the sake of eliminating worthless trash.

NOTE: I'm being an ITG for the sake of lulz and trolling. There still is a hint of truth in my post though.

why thank you good sir, i am a asshat
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
He is not a very nice person.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
He just wants to sound smart, but really he's just a dik cheese burger
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Quote by Terror Kovenant

That's not true at all. The word addiction itself connotates that it is no longer a choice. You can't choose to be an addict. Drugs are a choice, and so is trying to get help. People make mistakes, and all of them deserve respect.
TS, do a barrel roll to avoid Terror Kovenant and talk to a family member you trust about your addiction
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Cutlass_253
That's not true at all. The word addiction itself connotates that it is no longer a choice. You can't choose to be an addict. Drugs are a choice, and so is trying to get help. People make mistakes, and all of them deserve respect.

Every drug user and addict had to take that first step to try the substance. That is the mistake, that is failure on their part. Yes the word addiction does imply an uncontrollable state but the person had to willingly put themselves in a position to succumb to drug addiction.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)