Page 1 of 4
Wow, massive wall of text. Tag for later.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Never thought someone could be neglected to that extent. No one deserves that. I just don't know what to say......
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Zeppelin256
Wow, massive wall of text. Tag for later.

Same.

I'll definitely read it later. Is it that bad?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Same.

I'll definitely read it later. Is it that bad?

She lived in a dark room, full of roaches, and wore only diapers and had a stack 4 feet high. Feces are smeared on the walls floors, Roaches are in the fridge. Because of so much neglecting she is unable to speak, or use her hands.

EDIT: And she doesn't make eye contact. Sleeps curled up. She also has a blank stare and when the cops came to get her she didn't blink and didn't really look at him but "through" him.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

It's terrible.

How is it humanly possible to treat one's child that poorly?
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
"The mother's statement was: 'I'm doing the best I can,' " the detective said. "I told her, 'The best you can sucks!' "

I like his style.

That aside, this is pretty atrocious.
"The mother's statement was: 'I'm doing the best I can,' " the detective said. "I told her, 'The best you can sucks!' "

That made me laugh. Right on dood.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Flying Couch
I like his style.

That aside, this is pretty atrocious.

I would have shot the bitch.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Opeth's "Windowpane" is playing in my head right now.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
This is actually a good story from what I've read from so far. Sure it starts out depressing but she rallies.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
wow. how could something like that happen. what a horrible thing to happen. I am gald though that at least now she is with a very loving family and people like that exist to help. thats just....i dunno what to say
Not everyone can do parenting. Thats whats wrong with this world.
This is horrible.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
It took months, but they taught her to hold a stuffed teddy on the toilet so she wouldn't be scared to be alone in the bathroom. They bribed her with M&M's.

.. I'm actually quite depressed
Some people just don't know the value of life. How can a mother look at her own baby and not care for it? A baby that grew from her for 9 months, an eternal part of her. It makes no sense to me.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Thats horrible. Most Depressing thing I ever read, and I actually read all of it.

I really really don't like that the mother got a plea to avoid jail time. She really needed it, that damn woman should be locked up for life.

How could she not want to give up the child? she took the kids life away.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Last edited by Bowlingforcerea at Aug 13, 2008,
i read about half way into part 2....damn that's a sad story....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Dude...That story depressed me.

EDIT: Close to the end.
[Sig goes here]
Last edited by carlsbad at Aug 13, 2008,
She took the plea (to give up her daughter). She was given two years of house arrest, plus probation. And 100 hours of community service.

That is the terrible part. Why didn't she get longer for treating her kid that way? That whole story is absolutely shocking, I hope Dani can start to communicate a little bit more, though the doctors think it's very unlikely

I wish there was a bi-annual blog or something online that updated us of Dani's progress, I'd be really interested to see how she does. Really, really sad stuff.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Waff
This story made me teary-eyed . It's good to hear that the girl is doing well now.

EDIT: Am I the only one that read the whole thing?

I'm trying but it's so damn long!

3/4 through right now.
Quote by Waff

Nope, I did too. Really sad story, but a beautiful end for the poor girl.

The mother needs to burn though.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Her mother has an IQ of 77 but got into the University of Tampa?

That is horrible, how the hell did she raise her first son?

It's good that Danielle is making good progress though, maybe someday she'll be able to function normally.
I'm about 3/4's through, and I had to post how amazing her brother is. He's 9 and says " "She needs them more than me," he says simply. " What a great kid and brother. This is truly a depressing story, I hope she can some day speak and function normally.
Jesus.

And i thought i was one of the most stoic ****ers i know when it comes to sad stories... i couldn't even get halfway past part 2, that is depressing...
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
I'm at the part where she's getting her picture taken. And wow it's really depressing but interesting too.
Quote by CaptainRon
Her mother has an IQ of 77 but got into the University of Tampa?

I thought the same, actually

Really sad, I hope things turn out for the best...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
The mom is an idiot. That's a sad story, but it's good she's doing better.
That's just sick, how on Earth could a mother let that happen to her own daughter for all that time? Also what I don't get is that it took all that time to get her out of that place. Its good to hear she's with a caring family and is improving.

Quote by Waff
This story made me teary-eyed . It's good to hear that the girl is doing well now.

Nah I read it all too.
Last edited by TheRavenEffekt at Aug 13, 2008,
I think you're all being too hard on the mother.

Maybe she was mentally unstable and raised the same way.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb
I think you're all being too hard on the mother.

Maybe she was mentally unstable and raised the same way.

Are you KIDDING me?! Being hard on that stupid ass woman? Did you read what she did to that poor child, and then still felt like she did nothing wrong? She should of known to give the child up at a young age instead of destroying her future. This poor child has to live like this the rest of her life with nothing but shear hope on her side. Don't even start with her mother not deserving this. Even with an IQ of 77, thats more than enough to know that you can't raise that child. Give me a break.
Page 1 of 4