I am considering getting a 7-string guitar. I play mostly fusion style, leaning on metal. It must have a locking trem, and must have Bolt-on necks, non-basswood (preferably mahogany), and most importantly, does not look radical (so no V body, thank you). Other than that I am pretty liberal as to what to get.

Things that I have been considering is S7320, which is good everythign except 22 frets, so if you guys have other good opinions, I am all ears.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Get the ibanez jem - steve vai guitar. its epic and will set you back about 2,200 dollars.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
dude i just bought the S7320 n it ****ing pwns...omg...i ****ing love it...i dont think i can convey how awesome this thing is in words...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
and if you get it i will give you infinite e-cookies...you like chocolate chip?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
or you could go neck thru rather than bolt on. pick the wood you want, and get a carvin for under 2 grand.

my koa dc727 was 1700ish out the door and blows doors off of any other 7 string ive ever played.
also $700 is a steal compared to all these others
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
get an esp 8 string for even less
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Schecter Jeff Loomis C-7 FR?

Or are you more a fan of Ibanez?
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by cerebrix
or you could go neck thru rather than bolt on. pick the wood you want, and get a carvin for under 2 grand.

my koa dc727 was 1700ish out the door and blows doors off of any other 7 string ive ever played.

Nevermind what I said before. If you have the cash do this. Otherwise I do suggest the Loomis.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.