Who here has seen it, and what did you think of it if you did?

I know that I'm pretty late on this but it came to mind since I just saw step brothers with John C. Reilly. Plus I love the show the office and Jenna Fischer is awesome in it.

Does anyone else think the music was shockingly creative when you sit down and listen to the full songs? Reilly is a good singer.
It was a pretty funny movie that i think was overlooked but nothing special
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Haaaaated it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Commodity
Dewey, you don't want no part of this.

What is it your doing?

It's called cocaine. And you don't want any part of this ****.

Cuhcayne?! What's it do?

It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings! You don't want no part of this ****!

I'm thinking I wanna try me some of this here, cuhcayne.

EDIT:^ Yeah it was great. I loved how he kept tearing sinks out like Johnny Cash
i liked it. the best scene was the one with the Temptations.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
It was okay, but I was expecting much better. It was from the guys that made 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, etc but it was nowhere near as funny as any of them.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
I like all the little music jokes in it, like when his guitarist tells the Beatles their almost as good as the Monkees.
On a side note, for anyone thats scene Pineapple express, I love when Dale tells his girlfriend shes going to get into Godpseed You Black Emperor.
lol the scene where Dewey is talking to his wife and the guy comes up naked, and its only from his crotch down.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I loved it.
I bought Walk Hard, Walk Hard(punk version), and You got to love the Negro man for my iPod...