Yeppers, the 28th of August I shall be turning 17. R-rated movies and the like galore, but the real question is, what should I ask for or expect to receive? The only things I can think of are: a wireless networking adapter for my 360, random bass-related things (picks, strings, straplocks, cords, etc...), and maybe some music. Don't really know. Ideas, pit?
Whatever makes you happy is what you should ask for.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
money always seems to be the way to go
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Snorlax beanbag chair?

Haha, that would be epic. Actually now that I think about it, I may ask for the complete first season of that damn show..
Happy birthday in three weeks.

Ask for money, or a bike.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
me too mate! 25th though

ask for money, then u can spend it urself
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by brandon369852
Happy birthday in three weeks.

Ask for money, or a bike.

Better yet, ask for a device that you put on your bike, that when you ride it, it plays the biking theme from Pokemon.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Better yet, ask for a device that you put on your bike, that when you ride it, it plays the biking theme from Pokemon.

You, sir, shall be quoted for awesome idea of the year!
Quote by TheClincher
You, sir, shall be quoted for awesome idea of the year!

You sir, are a fellow fan of Chevelle I see, I assume you can play The Clincher the entire way through?

also, I got sigged.....wewt!
Quote by Guitarfreak777
You sir, are a fellow fan of Chevelle I see, I assume you can play The Clincher the entire way through?

also, I got sigged.....wewt!

lol, yes i am quite a large fan, yes i can play 95% of their songs all the way through, and yes, yes you did
Quote by TheClincher
lol, yes i am quite a large fan, yes i can play 95% of their songs all the way through, and yes, yes you did

gooood goood, we have much to discuss, TO THE PM MACHINE!
Castration for your coming of age?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Woo.

On the 22nd I'll be turning 22, but you don't see me making a song and dance about it.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by TheClincher
Yeppers, the 28th of August I shall be turning 17. R-rated movies and the like galore, but the real question is, what should I ask for or expect to receive? The only things I can think of are: a wireless networking adapter for my 360, random bass-related things (picks, strings, straplocks, cords, etc...), and maybe some music. Don't really know. Ideas, pit?

Holy **** you have my same birthday.

Wanna share the thread?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by TheClincher
sure let's share. How old will you be? Also, send away, guitarfreak.

15. I'm probably gonna ask for a Bigsby bridge for my Tele and a few seasons of Scrubs on DVD.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
hey guitarfreak, I'll pm you back when I can get on my desktop. My iPod is being stupid and not allowing me to reply. Check out the Chevelle thread in modern rock till then. But back on topic, I'm for sure gonna get that network adapter (anyone know how that is?), and a shiny new pair of black cons, as my old ones are worn to ****.
Quote by TheClincher
hey guitarfreak, I'll pm you back when I can get on my desktop. My iPod is being stupid and not allowing me to reply. Check out the Chevelle thread in modern rock till then. But back on topic, I'm for sure gonna get that network adapter (anyone know how that is?), and a shiny new pair of black cons, as my old ones are worn to ****.

Like a linksys router? because that's what I have.

and okay on the PM thing.
yeah I have a belkin router and I don't feel like running 30 feet of ethernet cable from my router to my xbox.
Quote by TheClincher
yeah I have a belkin router and I don't feel like running 30 feet of ethernet cable from my router to my xbox.

I might be worth it to run the cable to the xbox.

Through my regular modem it says on my comp that I am getting 100 Mbps (if I remember right)

But when i'm on the wireless router it says i'm only getting around 54 Mbps and it says my signal strength is excellent.

Now idk if this is due to the fact that its a router and a router will always have less Mbps than a direct modem connection, or that its wireless and its not as good as a cable so it loses some Mbps, or a combination of both.
Quote by metacarpi
Woo.

On the 22nd I'll be turning 22, but you don't see me making a song and dance about it.

Thats because 22 is a shitty age.
**** yeah!
im four days older than you
17 on the 24th!
im getting insurance and driving lessons
better than a router
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by TheClincher

You and I have the same birthday? NO WAI!
ugh everyone, I already have a router. It's a belkin one. What I am wanting to get is the xbox360 wireless networking adapter so I don't need a rediculously long Ethernet cable to play on my xbox live.
Go on the I Want One Of Those website... you'll find loads of stuff! Things for your room etc
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60