Poll: Wich is a Better Guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Wich is a Better Guitar?
Epiphone Les Paul
4 29%
Fender Strato
10 71%
Voters: 14.
Please guys I need some help. I'm not sure which guitar to choose. I'm between An Epiphone (LP Style) and a Fender Strato but any other suggestions are welcome>
Quote by RobertSin
Please guys I need some help. I'm not sure which guitar to choose. I'm between An Epiphone (LP Style) and a Fender Strato but any other suggestions are welcome>

Mexican strat?
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
Hmmm.

I would still go for The LP.

What music style do you play?

Which guitar do you prefer.
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
Well I think the American Strats are of a better quality than any Epiphone LP. Get which one you like better and what sounds good to you. The LP will be better for hard rock and metal and some blues, while the Strat would be the way to go for other styles.
Lefty Black Gibson SG Special with EMG 60/85
15w Laney Hard Core Max
SG Commando

Quote by donkey the wise
I think plod just won the thread. All 1,019 pages of it. Won.
Quote by RobertSin
I play a rock country style so i believe that the strato would suit me better.

Yes, I believe it would.
I'd say the Les Paul. When I think "Rock Country" I think Southern Rock... and I think Lynyrd Skynyrd.

But more importantly its about how the guitar feels. I was in the same position (although I still haven't bought an electric guitar) and I almost walked out of the store with the Les Paul because I just didn't really feel a connection with the Strat's smaller neck. I felt right at home with the Les Paul neck which was more what I was used to with my acoustic.

Anyway, that was an example. We can tell you what we like, but we can't tell you what you will like. Sure we can suggest a guitar based on sound, but that's only half the battle.What you need to do is to go to the store and try them out. Oh, and don't make the mistake that I did and walk in purely to try those two guitars. Open your mind and pick up many guitars. Then you'll find out what you like and don't like.

Good luck
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Visit Rondo music on the interweb and look at some of the AL-2000's and AL-3000's they cost about $150 cheaper than a Epiphone Les paul but have better quality than them