k, So when I bring up BearShare,(a P2P network) it gives me an error for when I am trying to bring up some scripts that tell you about the album information ETC. It says at the top "Internet Explorer Script Error" and it follows with

Line: 343
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
Url: (a bearshare address)

Then it asks me if a want to continue running scripts on the page. So, If I push yes it runs the scripts on this particular page, but when I navigate to another page it asks me the same exact thing. I can get around bearshare just fine, but this error is VERY irritating. I use Firefox and I really do not page much attention to IE.. and I have IE7 by the way. So could a Pit Monkey shine some light on this?
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Maybe your firewall is blocking IE from accessing the internet?

EDIT: Also, torrents ftw.

EDIT2: Yeah.. I didn't actually read what you wrote at first.. So what I first wrote is wrong... I'm not sure how to solve this problem.....
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Aug 13, 2008,
Just stop opening Bearshare.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
don't use ****ty p2p networks like bearshare. like someone else said torrents are loads better in every possible way.
utorrent

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by tona_107
i've never tried that out i'm an isohunt guy.

utorrent is a bitTorrent client, not a site!
sup?
Quote by tona_107
i've never tried that out i'm an isohunt guy.

Wow...

And you're the guy attempting to give me shit about buying a Mac?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1. bittorrent
2. peer guardian
3. Isohunt
4. ????
5. PROFIT!
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by ldl67
utorrent is a bitTorrent client, not a site!

haha well then it's obvious i don't use it huh.

Quote by xiaoxi
Wow...

And you're the guy attempting to give me **** about buying a Mac?

ha christ take it easy dude i was just giving you a hard time... and i clearly stated i have nothing against macs other than the fact i'm not used to them so they frustrate me. and the douchebag mac users that think they are somehow superior.