Hello again, everyone. It's been a VERY long while since I posted a good 'ol metal song on this forum, and I think it's about time I treat you all to my greatest piece yet. A piece which I find to be almost flawless, and a piece that I've always wanted to write. I originally intended to enter this piece into the metal comp, but in a horrific GP accident a lost nearly half of the song. I was much too frustrated to finish it.

But over the past week I dug it out and revived it, creating quite a few of the best musical moments ever to come from the depths of my creative mind. I think it clocks in somewhere around 8 minutes. There's a crapload of stuff in here, but I tried to keep it structured.

Of course, if there's anything that can be improved, PLEASE let me know.

So, sit back, turn up the volume, and get ready to die.

Not really lawl.

C4C.
Attachments:
Live to Die, Die to Live.zip
Live to Die, Die to Live Midi.zip
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Aug 13, 2008,
"Live to die, die to live. Aces high"? hey what formats that? I can't read it.
As I write this, I'm still listening to the guitar pro.

and I must say..

this is pure genius..

you have become one of my favorite composers.. and i may be overexaggerating because i just had a blowjob a half hour ago.. but, this is amazing.

so, if you could, in return, check out my band... and add us, that would be cool. and pointers would be great. we play another like show in 16 hours..

www.myspace.com/oblivionrisingmetal
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
^I will do so first thing tommorrow, I have to go to bed now. And thank you so much for the comments.
Quote by bigal_85
"Live to die, die to live. Aces high"? hey what formats that? I can't read it.

What are you talking about?
I'm a person.
get ready for a good long crit =P
this intro is extremely atmospheric, I'm definitely liking where this is going a lot. Oh wow, holy cow, this is friggen epic haha, when the guitars come in and stuff, reminds me a whole lot of between the buried and me. Okay, now it's getting metal.
bar 111ish, nice lead and melody! This is definitely sounding a LOT like between the buried and me haha, you should look up that band.
Ooh, nice keyboard lead!
The prechorus is pretty cool, acoustic parts in epic metal are always nice.
This chord progression is starting to get a bit used up though, hopefully it'll change soon enough, I'm liking this keyboard atmosphere though!
Oh wow, the time changed and I didn't even notice! This really flows well. nice keyboard too.
Ooh, acoustic passage =D I'm liking this part a lot, a nice change in the atmosphere
ooh, keychange! Man, you've put together a nice little song here.
The piano solo was okay, not too attention grabbing though. Nice guitar solo though! Sounds very Metallica to me. Oh sweet build up!
Oh man, this next guitar solo is really grabbing me. Solo duels are always interesting, and you set an awesome dark atmosphere for it.
Sweet break down section, reminds me of something dream theater would do, There's a lot of influence of different bands in here it would seem. Actually this breakdon sounds a lot like "In the Presense of Enemies"
Oh nice piano part next, a very good change in atmosphere again.
This is a very epic finish haha! I like the waves, you use them a lot in your music I noticed.
Man, that blew me away, very good song, slightly repetitive at parts, but at least it's not like random and jerky, the flow was amazing. I give this a definitely 10/10, with a cherry on top kudos.
i'm liking the drop B tuning, don't get that very often...

a very good start, full o' epicness =D

the main riff is awesome and i really like the verses - they sound a tad dragonforce-y?

acoustic/piano interlude is great, absolutely dreamy

the slow section sounds a little strange, but the major part is pretty good

the solo's fit amazingly well, the build up is great, esp. with the harp use and the solo's after that are brilliant

there's something missing from the outro, needs some sort of final chord, cos it just seemed to die... good with the waves though

and nice touch the funny markers =p

all in all, 8.5/10

crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=933979
Pretty Epic so far.
Love the harmonies!
Main riff is great
nice acoustic prechorus
love the chord progression at 89. refreshing
Man this song is bad ass so far
With vocals this thing would be so beautiful
Bridge is pretty awesome
WOW acoustic at 230
solos are a win. maybe a few harmonies during them?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BREAK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovin the melodic ending. it just sounds like victory

this song is pretty amazing. 10/10
Thanks for the Crit!

I love the intro. I've no idea why the bass sounds like some huge timpani drum, but it does, and it's super cool.

The main theme is great, totally memorable. I really love how that last note before the main riff totally changes the mood of the song, really effective.

The main riff itself isn't anything special, the you bring the melody and everything else together in such a way that it really doesn't matter.

Not sure I liked the transition to the instrumental part. I kind of felt like the songs flow kind of choked for a second right there. But the instrumental (damnit, I spelt that wrong 4 times in a row! ack!) part itself was really great.

Piano = bliss

The transition to the bridge was smooth.

That last bar before the slow section is expendable. I thought it could have just started right away. I'm not a big fan of the held chord to make a transition work kind of thing. But again, the slow section itself was cool.

Didn't care for the major section that much. It was really good on its own, especially that piano solo, but at the same time it just felt wrong. I would have liked it if it was a little more subtle, maybe you could have avoided the major 3rd a little more to make it a little more ambiguous or something. I don't know, it's probably just personal preference.

Guitar solo 1 was great, guitar solo 2 was even better.

The buildup was nice, but it was odd that you built up into a slow part.

Guitar solos 3&4 were good, but it kinda sounded like a guitar imitating figure skaters. You know, the ones in spandex that prance all over the ice? It just kinda felt like it lacked balls or something.

Breakdown

I still can't decide if the eat my balls part is incredibly badly named, or incredibly appropriately named, but we won't delve further into that discussion, aside from me saying that again it felt a little out of place.

Sorry, this has been kind of scattered, but I was typing as I was listening. I really love the your melodies though the entire song. You always seemed to land on exactly the right note. It really conveyed a sense of feeling and motion.
Quote by icronic
Thanks for the Crit!

I love the intro. I've no idea why the bass sounds like some huge timpani drum, but it does, and it's super cool.

The main theme is great, totally memorable. I really love how that last note before the main riff totally changes the mood of the song, really effective.

The main riff itself isn't anything special, the you bring the melody and everything else together in such a way that it really doesn't matter.

Not sure I liked the transition to the instrumental part. I kind of felt like the songs flow kind of choked for a second right there. But the instrumental (damnit, I spelt that wrong 4 times in a row! ack!) part itself was really great.

Piano = bliss

The transition to the bridge was smooth.

That last bar before the slow section is expendable. I thought it could have just started right away. I'm not a big fan of the held chord to make a transition work kind of thing. But again, the slow section itself was cool.

Didn't care for the major section that much. It was really good on its own, especially that piano solo, but at the same time it just felt wrong. I would have liked it if it was a little more subtle, maybe you could have avoided the major 3rd a little more to make it a little more ambiguous or something. I don't know, it's probably just personal preference.

Guitar solo 1 was great, guitar solo 2 was even better.

The buildup was nice, but it was odd that you built up into a slow part.

Guitar solos 3&4 were good, but it kinda sounded like a guitar imitating figure skaters. You know, the ones in spandex that prance all over the ice? It just kinda felt like it lacked balls or something.

Breakdown

I still can't decide if the eat my balls part is incredibly badly named, or incredibly appropriately named, but we won't delve further into that discussion, aside from me saying that again it felt a little out of place.

Sorry, this has been kind of scattered, but I was typing as I was listening. I really love the your melodies though the entire song. You always seemed to land on exactly the right note. It really conveyed a sense of feeling and motion.

What felt a little out of place? The title, or the music itself? Cause that's the best part of the whole song, imo.

Oh and thanks for the crit.
I'm a person.
Quote by PinkIsCool
What felt a little out of place? The title, or the music itself? Cause that's the best part of the whole song, imo.

Oh and thanks for the crit.

The music itself.

But really we can probably put it down to my own personal taste.

Being objective about it, it's superbly written, it's got great melodies/harmonies, the transition into it is flawless, and for an ending you just can't get more epic than that.

But. I still don't like it

The giddy happy feeling those major parts brought on just didn't quite sit right with me.
This song... Is pretty much perfect. A couple things though:

I think the instrumental break part should have been used a bit more, that part was one of my favorites (aside from the end, and a couple other spots), and it felt way too short. The only part I can say I didnt enjoy as much was the breakdown, but it fit the song, so I cant fault you for that.

The guitar solos were nothing short of fantastic. Some of them really reminded me of Pagan's Mind; you should check them out.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
great intro with the timpani, wasnt fussed on the harp bit, but the intro solo was good when it came in. I like how you changed the whole mood of the song in that one bar though staright after the solo. and a catchy riff afterwards with a smooth transition into the acoustic part.

The chorus lead was a very nice melody, very epic. instrumental interlude was great too. The acoustic section was fantastic especially when different layers came in to spic it up, like the piano solo which was very tastefully done even if a bit sappy

the bend at the start of 262 sounded very out of place tbh but other than that the solos were great, not wanky or too slow. well apart from the last solo which was a bit wanky but in a good way.

the chuggy section was great but i really didnt like the key change, wayy too jarring maybe play about with different keys but that new key just didnt feel right.

The final melody also seemed a bit lacklustre maybe play about a bit with that one.
This is really well-written and good symphonic metal piece. You seem to have spent a lot of time in this and I am glad to see other people writing symphonic metal.

In the start you start by using Strings and they are completely awesome, The strings in the song are awesome throughout the whole song. The piano that plays in the intro I know is very well done and very well written. I don't really care that much for the piano in the intro but later on the piano parts are just amazing.

The Guitar Solos seem to get better and better, Guitar solo 1 is pretty good but at 4 it is completely awesome.

Rating 9,7/10 (basicly cause I don't like giving complete 10 and I didn't really care that much for the piano in the intro) But this is really good and I hope to see more songs from you.

Critic mine, please?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937096 (Just an Intro)

-Gulli05
As I'm hearing the synth in the intro, I thought DT's "As I Am" would play lol .

Okay, anyway. The crit. Intro was nice with the piano and the strings; liked it . All the way to the main theme makes me feel like I was flying. Didn't really liked your phrasing in the main theme, but whatever, personal opinions, man.

Oooo, the transition to the main riff seems *a bit* forced. Just a bit . Main riff was nothing special, but not bad either, same with the verse. Chorus was a bit bland, imo, I liked the pre-chorus better. But the lead at 101 was nice.

Didn't liked the instrumental part, dunno why. Some variations in the repetition would be nice . Harmony bit at 179 was cliche. Nice, smooth transition to the bridge. The piano was nice, BUT the eff-ing guitar ruin it. Imo it'd be better if the guitars shut up in the bridge . Gives a nice contrast to the song as a whole.

Major part seemed really disconnected. Gah, really awkward there; although undoubtedly good by itself, but as a whole it ain't that good, tbh .

The solos were nothing spectacular, tbh. And by solo 4 it just gives of the feeling that you're dragging the song, for the sake of making it longer. You are not DragonForce! Breakdown didn't do anything to me. Again, imo it seemed as an excuse for wankery.

I don't quite like the main theme reprisal, but damn, the go eat my balls part rocked .

Okay, so we have here a pretty neat song, with really nice melodies, as expected from you. But then, it gets a bit boring at parts, and unsynchronized at others. The ideas are there, and were executed rather well, but then, the ideas sometimes didn't work well. But, with some work, this would be a REALLY amazing song.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885471
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
As I write this, I'm still listening to the guitar pro.

and I must say..

this is pure genius..

you have become one of my favorite composers.. and i may be overexaggerating because i just had a blowjob a half hour ago.. but, this is amazing.

www.myspace.com/oblivionrisingmetal

AHA no need for your fibs mate.

Anyways the peice was DEEP.
The whole thing is awesome, and i hate that sorta music unless its immaculately written and this peice is.
The main riff is too catchy even in midi and the chorus is epic as **** love the lead parts in it.
As for the solos, u got that blend between technique and taste on smash
One more thing. Its so good to hear someone who can put a good breakdown in this sorta song, most people make them sound weak but urs was ****in quality.
Crit Mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937465
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
On the whole this is a pretty good song. A lot of the sections were great: the intro and reprisal were cool, the main riff was pretty sweet, the bridge was just awesome, and the solos were pretty good for the most part, although I don't think you needed that many lol. One of the qualms I have about this piece is the major section. It's good, real good, but not with the rest of the song, unfortunately. The breakdown was placed well, but I thought it was sweet until the key changes. Other than that, excellent. I liked the piano and acoustic work throughout (obviously lol).

Another good song, it just needs a bit of tweaking here and there to make it smashing.
Didn't like it...

Until that insane double kick came in!
I'vve only heard that bit and this song has already becom e my favourite song on UG! Did your band record this already? Need to hear it. Anyway, on with my crit. This, basically, is as genius and emotion driven as you could get with guitar pro. I applaud that.

The chorus just BLEEDS epicness! The leads are too melodic for my taste but I'm most likeley a minority in that department so don't listen to me.

Instrumental interlude did it for me. Main riff is insanely clever. Keys solo fits like a glove. The chorus again, beautiful. mwah. The piano did kind of ruin it for me. The bridge is ****ing sexy. Every instrument is just cooperating so well. Great move with the slow section. The piano is exactly what it needs here contrary to the chorus. That major part felt like a nice, summer, Sunday morning. That got interupted by your annoying sibling upstairs shredding his ass off. Great leads.

Epic strings and drum fills after that. OMFG SICK ****ING SOLO EPIC****TITSROCKMETALWEEDSHREEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!111!!111!

Break down a la Octavarium. ****ing sweet. Go ahead. Report me for language.

Back into epic leads.

Still maintaining sickness.

No offense, but the ending literally pissed me off. I needed a bang. My theory: A song should be like sex. Start slow and tease a bit. Then start getting into. Then blow her brains out. Then take a rest. Then blow her brains out again and end with a "climax".

Other than that.

Epic.
Hey man thank for the crit. And yeah I suck at endings. :P

Oh and this isn't a song for my band, I just worte this for fun. My band doesn't play this type of music lol. And it will probrably never be recorded, sorry.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Aug 21, 2008,
Wow what a great metal song!! Great guitar melodies and and riffs. Really liked the build up at the start leading to some epic guitar riffs and a great lead at the end! Do you play this in your band or do you just write stuff on guitar pro and play it like me haha?
Quote by guitarsonist
Wow what a great metal song!! Great guitar melodies and and riffs. Really liked the build up at the start leading to some epic guitar riffs and a great lead at the end! Do you play this in your band or do you just write stuff on guitar pro and play it like me haha?

I just wrote it for fun. I like to write metal pretty much lol.

Thanks for the comments!
I'm a person.
ok, what is wrong with me. Why would I stop making melodic metal music and start making metalcore. This is amazing and I plan to go back to melodic metal music, its what I started doing best on, melodic metal(with bits of metalcore in it, but true to melodic metal).

now about your song. I don't ussually give long crits, but I'm going to now since it seems a lot of people stopped(at least on my threads :P).

first, let me start out by saying you are a melodic metal genius. I remember when you only had like 4 songs and u have improved a lot!(u were still great back then though).

Also, let me say this is just as good as Zacakat's stuff which is amazing. You are one of my new favorite artists on guitar pro. I hope I can make melodic metal songs that are half this good!

Now for the crit.

Intro-I think it starts out thinking theres going to be a sad melody, and the piano is happy? Its a little confusing. The harp is great, and your strings match perfectly(and that other instrument I cant think of the name :P)

Main Theme - This is a great happy main theme, which you don't get much. Then it goes into the main riff

Main Riff- AMAZING! good riffs are what I lack of right now. Its that mix between happy and sad.

Verse 1 - This is EVEN better! truly genius. original chord progression(which I also lack of :P). The leads are to die for(no pun intended :P)

Pre-chorus - The bass here is amazing. The use of acoustic guitar without a sad interlude if AMAZING. Everything is perfect here like usual.

Chorus - epic to the max! amazing strings, chord progression, and lead. Reminds me of main theme.

Instrumental Interlude - the guitars here really set a nice atmosphere.

verse 2 - the way the synth came in was a little to random and felt weird. Changes the whole mood of the verse. Id change it if I were you.

chorus 2 - the piano here is amazing(what a surprise).

Bridge - a nice interlude thing. bar 191 just sounds great. The atmosphere is amazing. I couldn't think of a better use of piano ever.

slow part - your acoustics/piano are more than amazing! the part at 230 is different. I wouldnt say its bad, but its not my favorite part.

major - never really heard this side of metal before, its actually pretty amazing.

guitar solo - I love the atmosphere here!

guitar solo 2 - This is amazing! I love the use of a different type of scale(the name lost me :P)

build up - what to say, it created a nice buildup to a slower part.

pre-solo - good, but a little more generic then your other parts.

Guitar solo 3 - amazing yet again :P never heard a solo like this before. Same thing goes for guitar solo 4.

post riff - nice riff used here over a good chord progression

breakdown - love the breakdown. the leads are spot on.

Main Theme - LOVE the use of different instruments for the main theme. It feels amazing once you get to this part of the song!

ending - well, yeah...not much to say.

Excuse me as I make an mp3 and put on ipod :P(not kidding, lol)

I just listened to it again and, I must say its a truly amazing song which can be listened to again and again. I ussually like heavier stuff but this is just amazing. this is what I aimed for for epic metal try 2 a while ago but it was no where near like this :P Only flaw the song has is in verse 2 how the synth comes in. Heres that in a more organized fashion.

Amazing - main riff, main theme, use of acoustic guitar/piano, haveing a happier song then most melodic metal and it still being amazing, verses

Great - solos, breakdown

Good - pre-chorus

Improvable - the way the synth came in on the second verse.

Bad - nothing

11/10!

Sorry if it seems like I wrote too much. I was just trying to be as helpful as I can Deffinattly keep on writing!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938530

Its nothing like yours, and I feel bad for changing my style, because I can tell even though the fad of epic/melodic metal has passed a lot here, its still an amazing genre, and metalcore just dosnt seem as amazing to me(though Ill still listen to atr and kse, I think there amazing)

Edit: HOLY CRAP! I DIDN'T KNOW I WROTE THAT MUCH!!! lol
Last edited by 1crazyboy7 at Aug 23, 2008,
You, dear mister, are a composing god. I bet all of us will happily eat your balls after hearing this.
As I listen:

To be honest, the intro is almost perfect (although for some odd reason it makes me think of Blink 182). Good build up, but I think you start on too high a note; for me a song should start low and get higher in pitch...still sounds good though.

Main theme isn't bad but it's just lacking that killer hook, can't quite say what it is. The next riff is one of the most awesome things I've seen on here recently. Sounds fairly A7X ish in places, which is really cool - especially that chord on the top three strings you use to add dissonance. Immense riffing. Pre-chorus is beautiful chord choice - no complaints whatsoever.

The chorus is again, quality. The switch to 3/4 is refreshingly different and the keys section is so well written. It's clear there's a lot of work gone into this and so far it looks very promising. Not so sure about the need for an instrumental interlude but it's fairly cool i suppose. Again, the verse and pre-chorus are note perfect. That acoustic bit is almost orgasmic.

The transition to the bridge is nicely done, and doubtless it'd sound even better out of gpro. The best part of the bridge is the drums to be honest - the way they add different dynamics is so well done. However I think you should try and link the bridge and slow section together a bit better, the big chord - acoustic switch doesn't sound all that good here (it's not bad, but could be better)

The major part again brings back that odd Blink feeling (don't take that as a bad thing). It's good to see a major section in a metal song but tbh it sounds a tad cliched. Maybe not quite so happy lol? The piano solo felt to me like it was just there to have a piano solo - doesn't really do much for me emotionally. The first guitar solo starts well but as it's a slow solo I'd like to see more slow phrasing, bends and the like rather than just picking patterns which is what you go for in the faster solos. I dunno, it may just be me being picky but with the strong rhythm section beneath it you don't really need anything too complex here, just bend into the strong notes with a few of your standard licks between them to link it together. Improvise over those 8 bars some more mate, there's a killer solo waiting to be put over that!

Similar stuff with the second solo really - I just feel you emphasise the wrong notes at times. It sounds too out of key to my ear (if you like it keep it - generally i hate chromatic stuff so probably ignore that ). Bars 264/5 are very nicely done but then 266/7 is perfect for running up the scale at high speed and landing on a big fat bend...it's not bad but it just seems these solos are crying out for the sweet tones to be hit and you're going a slightly different route.

***N.B. It's quite possible you disagree with all this, in which case carry on - it's just one man's opinion***

Anyway, build up was immense, and the pre-solo section really reminds me of something I wrote a while back, loving the drums here. Solo 3 is mainly very good but again I feel the final bar lets it down, should end an octave up really. Again, same story with Solo 4, mostly good but let down in parts where I feel you should slow it down rather than speed along (bar 306 is perfect for a 2 note bend followed by some quick stuff rather than all fast). Very good end to this solo though - nicely done.

Post-Solo/Breakdown sounds, as someone already said, reminiscent of DT's In the Presence of Enemies. Good effort to get that sound. Main theme is nicely brought back as well although I'll pass on the eating lol...the ending is quality - really well done again, all epic like

So yeah, all I'd really recommend is that you have a go at the solos again and just try and improve the phrasing a bit, just intersperse the fast stuff with slower melodic phrases and accentuate the strong notes of the scale and you've got an awesome song. As it is, the Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Buildup and Post-Solo are pretty much perfect - I will be listening to that pre-chorus over and over! Really good song, might send you a message with something I'm working on shortly - would like your opinions on it!

Keep it up mate
^ Hey guys thank you so much I really do apprecciate it when I get crits like that.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Aug 25, 2008,
^ Hey guys thank you so much I really do apprecciate it when I get crits like that.

srry dude I don't have time crit it like that one but what I can say is that it was brutally awesome. The clean acoustic interlude thingy gave me goosebumps and it went into the major key section very smoothly. Good job. The only thing was that feckin chorus, I think you could of done more with the drums. But still.. a most excellent tune

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941199

Its there you just have to scroll down a bit., thanks
I wish I could be of better use for crits and everything, but this is probably the best song I've heard on UG, and a very awesome song in itself to listen to. A few parts I absolutely loved were when the lead guitar first came in and then it harmonized. SO EPIC!!! Especially with the flammed tom beat underneath. Beautiful! A lot of the clean guitar work was very well phrased I thought. And your solos were genius. You have inspired me to be a better person, and with that, I ask of one favor: Care to listen to a song of mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834122

Keep on writing epic music!
Quote by puppetzmaster8
I wish I could be of better use for crits and everything, but this is probably the best song I've heard on UG, and a very awesome song in itself to listen to. A few parts I absolutely loved were when the lead guitar first came in and then it harmonized. SO EPIC!!! Especially with the flammed tom beat underneath. Beautiful! A lot of the clean guitar work was very well phrased I thought. And your solos were genius. You have inspired me to be a better person, and with that, I ask of one favor: Care to listen to a song of mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834122

Keep on writing epic music!

What? lol, thanks for the crit though.
I'm a person.
i dont see what's so amazing in that song..
it's good though, but it's not the best song in ug in my eyes.
i think i'm the only who doesnt like that song, nice use of instruments, i dont know if it was supposed to be like that, but sometimes some notes were out of key, and i dont mean the chromatic parts.
and yeah, it's epic.
maybe that's why i dont like it. ;D
but i liked the break down.
anyway, a good song.
i didnt wanted to crit it, but i kinda did.. =/
Quote by talentfree
i dont see what's so amazing in that song..
it's good though, but it's not the best song in ug in my eyes.
i think i'm the only who doesnt like that song, nice use of instruments, i dont know if it was supposed to be like that, but sometimes some notes were out of key, and i dont mean the chromatic parts.
and yeah, it's epic.
maybe that's why i dont like it. ;D
but i liked the break down.
anyway, a good song.
i didnt wanted to crit it, but i kinda did.. =/

Where?

And if you didn't want to crit it, why did you?
I'm a person.
great song dude. ive seen a lot of guitar pro songs, but this is probably my favorite. nicely done.....but i think it needs a different name :/