Ok, so soon my band will have finished recording our EP.

We want to start selling it at school and at gigs to try and earn a bit of money. We want the CDs to look professional (well, at least not just our tracks burned onto some blank CD-Rs and put into a a little wallet with a peice of paper)

However, I don't have the equipment to print onto CDs, nor do I fancy staying up burning CD after CD, printing them, printing the artwork and assembling them.

Therefore I need to find some company where we can get this done, we only want 50 or so copies for now, and not to dearly.

I have tried searching but all the places I have seen seem a little more "up-market", expecting orders at least in the hundreds and you have to ask them for a quote.

thanks for any help.
you could always use a particuliar program to print the cover onto the c.d. for the more pro look. i dont whats the name of it though, my old bass player has it... does anyone know it?
i know theres a program that will put an image on a "virtual" disk (i.e. as a real sized image on the computer) and then you change it to look the way you want and you print it out on special paper that has stickers the size of a CD. i think (emphasize THINK) its called CD Stomp but im not 100%
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Try looking at Avery products if you want to do home stuff. They have all sorts of programs and templates and supplies you can use to print out a CD label on special paper and then stick it right on the CD. Then you could find a business that would let you use their multiple CD burner. But you still get stuck with assembly, which you said you don't want.

In that case, check out Disc Makers. They'd be your best best for small duplication. They'll take your label and CD and replicate it and assemble it for you and ship it. Most of their stuff has to be in quantities of 100 or more but they do have a small duplication service where you can have any number of CD's replicated. It's down there underneath the main image on their site.
Watch out for the way the cds are going to be printed. I've heard cds need to be ballanced in order to work ok and avoid the disc to shorten drives life span. You can't just put some sticker. Ok, you can, but you shouldn't.
I dunno, but you could look into getting a lightscribe cd burner.

Its what came with my computer and it will burn an image onto the disc. You need a special kind of disc though. But, it looks professional.
Lightscribe covers tend to only last for a few months, then they start to fade (unless you take really good care of the disc...keep it away from light, use a special case (not PVC i think) etc.).

sumguy67 is right, have a look into CD duplication services...or if you have the cash or want to extend the quantity of CDs, look into CD replication instead.
I would say go into any store that sells computer software, such as staples, best buy, circuit city, etc. They should have computer software that lets you print CD labels on special cd sized/shaped stickers that stay on the CD permanently. All you need is a working printer.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Well iam using a software for CD replicating process, and iam very satisfied with that. Its features are amazing and it provides other facilities also. It provides good service with good quality. Try it, hope it will be useful to you..
Go to Musiciansfriend.com There are some people who will do it for you there.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc

Hi 5 man! this is what Im talkin bout!

Rig:
05' B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spide III 75 Watt Combo
Behringer Cry Babe
Digitech Death Metal
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Rodam Cables
D'aDarrio XL
Chain for a strap
My band just took a bunch of different colored sharpie markers and created our own cd label and no two were alike, and people loved them and wanted multiple versions, so it worked out well
Quote by sam i am
Ok, so soon my band will have finished recording our EP.

We want to start selling it at school and at gigs to try and earn a bit of money. We want the CDs to look professional (well, at least not just our tracks burned onto some blank CD-Rs and put into a a little wallet with a peice of paper)

However, I don't have the equipment to print onto CDs, nor do I fancy staying up burning CD after CD, printing them, printing the artwork and assembling them.

Therefore I need to find some company where we can get this done, we only want 50 or so copies for now, and not to dearly.

I have tried searching but all the places I have seen seem a little more "up-market", expecting orders at least in the hundreds and you have to ask them for a quote.

thanks for any help.

http://www.ukbands.net/duplication.php

From what I've heard they're quite good and not too expensive, you can order as few as 25 as well.