Hey, this is my newest. It's some sort of short instrumental song. It should be RSE ready, so for those of you who can use that, please do so!

C4C

grtz
Attachments:
my forest.zip
Hey... if you ddn't already know this...... dissonance is DISPLEASING TO THE EAR.

Sorry, I just wanted to say that.
I'm a person.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Hey... if you ddn't already know this...... dissonance is DISPLEASING TO THE EAR.

Sorry, I just wanted to say that.

So is your moms' voice.

I really liked it. It sounded so chaotic! It sounded like a mix of Behold... the Arctopus and some groovy funkband.

Only thing, on the last bar, don't hit the ride bell on the drums, just let it fade-out.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
The dissonance and chaotic feel were purposeful, it had to be insane and weird sounding, so... .
Yeah I know it was purposeful, but when every chord in the whole song is dissonant, it can be a little too much too handle. I love the use of dissonance in music, but even this was a little much for me. I guess musically it's alright, but you can just lay off the dissonance a little bit, and it wold be a lot more accessible. Plus, I don't think a lot of the instrument parts are playable.

I guess I sounded like a major douche in that first post, but it's just my opinion.

Quote by ..NEM..
So is your moms' voice.

I really liked it. It sounded so chaotic! It sounded like a mix of Behold... the Arctopus and some groovy funkband.

Only thing, on the last bar, don't hit the ride bell on the drums, just let it fade-out.

My mom has a pretty good voice actually.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Aug 14, 2008,