I'm looking for an overdrive for mainly blues tone. I have up to $200 american. I've looked at keeley's modded ts9 and CMATS signa drive. Since I don't get to try it before I buy it, I just want to hear some experiences with these or similar pedals.
well i have Boss Blues driver and it has a great blues tone(blues driver - doh xD )...but i don't know how much it costed me...sry
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
Keeley Ts-9 is very nice, but still have that TS-9 mid hump going all the time. Xotic AC Booster is a really good pedal, can get really clear sounds and has bass and treble controls so you can cut and add those frequencies. Zendrive is really nice for a smooth tone, and has a middle frequency boost control and a tone. Keeley BD-2 is very nice, but more of a boost pedal, it has lots of volume.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that are boutique and retail for under $200. I don't know exactly what you're going for with this overdrive and your current set-up, so details on that would help. I love my Zendrive though, amazing pedal.