Boss ds-2 (same distortion pedal red hot chili peppers use)
Od-20 (almost every time of distortion and overdrive, perfect for any type of music)

peavey audition plus (25 watt, good clean and overdrive, pretty loud)
peavey audition 20
marshall mg10cd

these are all used but work perfectly and do not have any significant damage. im selling because i need new, professional equipment. if anybody is interested contact me and ill give good prices. im willing to ship but it would be easier if i can drop off or you can pick up, i live around detroit michigan.
Don't want to be a ****er, but RHCP aren't using a BIG MUFF instead? i'am not sure it's general, but...
Quote by Twx
Don't want to be a ****er, but RHCP aren't using a BIG MUFF instead? i'am not sure it's general, but...

He uses both
I have too much gear to fit!
Quote by pinky_demon
He uses both

yea, he does use both.

i wanna add my Stratocaster to my list. its a Fender Mexican Strat, used but still sounds beautiful. if anyone is interested i can send pictures, more info and we can negotiate a price
anyway dude you gotta list prices

im interested in the strat and the ds -2 pm me

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

man im interested in the strat and the pedals pm me
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
i am also interested in the strat and both the pedals. could i get a picture of them? pm me back with a price if you want, or i can make an offer. also, what year is the strat? thanks.
alright anybody else thats interested...you pm me. tell me what your interested in and ill send pictures and make an offer