so i have about 700 dollars lying around and i need a louder amp. i have a vox AD30 and an epiphone les paul junior that i love. The vox is great for when i was starting to play in a band but now its just not loud enough for all the shows i play and band practices. ive been looking into an avatar 2x12 cab but im not sure which head i would get. i was considering some bugera heads. any suggestions? i play hardcore punk, ska, post hardcore, like minor threat, discharge, black flag and such. thanks
Quote by j-dizzle7
so i have about 700 dollars lying around and i need a louder amp. i have a vox AD30 and an epiphone les paul junior that i love. The vox is great for when i was starting to play in a band but now its just not loud enough for all the shows i play and band practices. ive been looking into an avatar 2x12 cab but im not sure which head i would get. i was considering some bugera heads. any suggestions? i play hardcore punk, ska, post hardcore, like minor threat, discharge, black flag and such. thanks

check out my bands tunes on my profile mate. i recorded with my 5150 II and my other guitar player used a Mesa Dual rect. we are a signed punk band. been playing together for going on 6 years now.

my 5150 II serves me very well. great tone for punk man!
i also have the Bugera 6262 as a backup for my 5150 II and it shreds for punk man
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by j-dizzle7

Dude. I just turned 40 and have been playing punk/metal/prog on all kinds of different amps since I was 14. A few months back I plugged into a Bugera and I gotta tell ya...I'm sold.

I've had a 6262 combo and I currently own the 333XL head, running thru a 412 Marshmello cab. These amps are amazing. The 333XL is so versatile. ALL three channels are great. The lead channel is incredible. (I bet there are some people that bought this amp JUST for the LEAD channel). The XL switches boost the resonance frequency of your cab and gets really mean. Dropped tunnings tones are some of the fattest, I've ever heard outta any amp.

I could go on and on about how well the Bugera will take effects, the have their own sound, etc. but I've rambled too much as it is.

I have the feeling these little amps are gonna catch on, and the price will rise accordingly.

Did I mention LOUD!!!
yeah man i just turned 30 in Feb and have played ALOT of amps and been been playing in Punk bands since 1993. and like what Beer Church said. the Bugeras are AMAZING!

i have owned Carvin MTS, Mesa Boogies, Peaveys, Marshalls, Laneys. and the Bugeras can sit right by them tone wise.

it can shred right next to my 5150 II

go Bugera man!
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia