Yeah so I think today is the day that im going to attempt this...before i do if anyone that has some knowledge about this could just tell me some of the most common mistakes in replacing pikcups and wiring new ones...i've never done this before so if anyone can help prevent some bullsh*t from happening...that would be great!
Not having a decent soldering gun. Cutting wires that shouldn't have been cut, etc etc.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
oh ok...so you've changed a lot of pickups..any other tips you could give me before i go at this thing...?
make sure u keep your solder tip clean with the sponge. and if u havent done much before practice for half an hour or something so u get the feel, but basically im an amateur to but ive done bout 10 now, and there getting better quality

but yeah just make sure the tips clean, the solder itself is nice and properly connected, no little lumps or crap looking stuff lol ull see what i mean
the first time i changed out pups myself i wired the output jack backwards, be careful of that. and +1 to the guy that said keep a sponge near by, make sure its a little damp too.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.