I'm going to be looking into getting a new guitar. And I was wondering which one I should get.
I have my eyes on a Washburn WR150, and an Ibanez GRG170DX JB. I am a beggining guitarist so I'm not really setting my guitar standard too high,but I wanna know which is better quality. Thanks.
I'd look into some of the guitars on Rondomusic.com. Also, have you considered a Squier Vintage Modified series Fat Strat?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
squier's telecasters are much better than their strats

ive heard some good things about those SX strats on rondomusic ^

but then again, they have decent les paul copies for $200
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Quote by Guitar.Kid.
I'm going to be looking into getting a new guitar. And I was wondering which one I should get.
I have my eyes on a Washburn WR150, and an Ibanez GRG170DX JB. I am a beggining guitarist so I'm not really setting my guitar standard too high,but I wanna know which is better quality. Thanks.

neither! if you have that kind of money to spend on a first guitar get an axl! youll thank me for this someday
Quote by vertigodown
neither! if you have that kind of money to spend on a first guitar get an axl! youll thank me for this someday

I'm so glad we have this Emoticon. Axl's aren't very good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened

I'm so glad we have this Emoticon. Axl's aren't very good.

They aren't just not good. They're terrible! You'll spend twice as much as you originally paid just to get it to work right. Trust me, get something from RondoMusic, or a Squier. You'll thank god you didn't consider Axl.
go with the Ibanez it's a good guitar... i've played one in the local music store here and i liked it... just to poor to buy one of my own...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.