What would you suggest is the best minibucker? Im thinking bout putting one in my blades bridge, the pup now is good just aint quite got the output, I am not a full out metal head. But need to play some metal. Like a biggish bass sound. The blade is sen ash, can almost get there with the active electronics and the tone knob rolled down.

Possible ideas....

Hotrail
Coolrail
Dimazrio
Bareknuckle sinner (true single coil but designed to sound like bucker)

Cheers guys
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
it's not routed for a humbucker?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nope. How much would that cost
id say hotrail, mini jb, or mini screamin demon and also guitarfetish, that bareknuckle single coil is br00t4l, 21k output xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
I dig Seymour Duncan JB Jr but it might not be as good metal pickup are other you listed up.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Varkunus
nope. How much would that cost

no idea, but i'd just be worried of its wrecking the guitar if it's done badly. even if not, it might lower the value of your guitar. generally speaking, you only want to do reversible mods, unless you're 100% certain that you'll never sell it.

a bareknuckle sinner is bound to be worth a look, but it might still sound like a single coil. i think sg thrasher has one, you could maybe pm him to see if it'll do what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you got his msn or something?
nah, i don't think so. pm should work, though.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/SG+thrasher/
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
just bridge needs replacing
mini humbuckers are slightly smaller humbuckers, used in some Gibson guitars. You are looking for a single coil sized humbucker. Big difference.

Edit: also, for some reason, my spellcheck thinks that "humbuckers" is a misspelling of "motherfuckers". weird.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
LOL ok well i thought people knew what i ment