I could do the guitar..lead or rhythem.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by SK8ER PUNK
how do you create an online band if you live in different parts of the world

That's the whole point. You send each other tracks of you playing then mix them together.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
I'll play bass.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by MorbidVirus
What if you want to play live?

you don't. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I can do clean vocals and screaming very well for metalcore. I can sing Atreyu note for note, except for when Brandon goes real high. PM me if you are interested.
i cant sing that well , happy to beef up a chorus.
im a bass boy, 15 yrs old.
im in a couple of bands already but am up for something a bit more heavy.
id love to play bass for ya.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein