Alright, I am going to be attending Ohio University this Fall and for school I got a new laptop. I have a ton of music on my ipod that I want to transfer to my computer. Down at OU they are kind of strict about downloading music. Now heres my question, if I transfer all that music to my computer do you guys think that I would be okay. Since i'm not downloading illegally or anything off the internet i'm just putting all the songs I already have onto my computer. What do you guys think?
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
I don't think you can do that with an ipod mon ami. But i don't know for sure.
just tell them you got them from your mp3 and your friend's mp3

or just use the magic word

wat
You can get software that will take the music off of your ipod (Something apple tried to prevent) Google that and your away (Y) its how i get my music from computer to laptop etc
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
It is definitely okay, since you didn't download anything on their network.

Just download one of those iPod to computer transferring programs and transfer away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
How are they supposed to find out what's on your computer unless you download it/hax?
You'll be fine they can't just assume all the music on your computer is downloaded.
You're not gonna get in trouble for music that you downloaded somewhere else. Just make sure you don't download at school. Also if you want to transfer music from your ipod to another computer you have to download idump (it's free).
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

It'll be fine if you already had it. They'll have no way of telling if you burned it from CD or if you got it from the net.
Alright, thanks guys!
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace