Right, Ive filled up my laptops harddrive with music and the whole thing is starting to crash because it cant keep up with itself. Is there a wa i could maybe compress my music files but still have them playable on itunes and syncable to my ipod?

Please no searchbar or google. I just want an honest answer. If you dont know, dont post please
You can get programs that will convert batches of mp3s to a lower bitrate, reducing their size but also their quality.

I think Goldwave can do that.
Arrrgh that sucks that they wont sound as good. Im guessing im probally just going to have to fork out for an external harddrive or something arent i?
Or... you could just burn all the mp3s onto CDRs and listen to them from those.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by rooney1991
Arrrgh that sucks that they wont sound as good. Im guessing im probally just going to have to fork out for an external harddrive or something arent i?

Well, with high quality mp3's you can convert them to a lower bitrate and you'll hardly notice anything (unless you lower it too much )
apart from reducing bitrate there is no way of compressing the files and still having them accessible. I would go for the external HDD option myself
Arr this sucks lol Thanks for your help though all of you Im glad not everyone is a dick here lol
Or you could just buy an external hard drive.

...Or you could just get rid of the music you don't listen to.

You're a Bring Me The Horizon fan.

You're beyond help.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
on the topic of it being slow and not being able to keep up with itself, have you tried defragmenting and deleting temporary files and stuff? that may help.
Huffy, That wasnt needed I like a broad variety of metal. Bring Me The Horizon just happen to be my favourite band right now.

And polargimp, I have to do that every few hours just to keep enough free memory so my laptop will run lol
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Or you could just buy an external hard drive.

...Or you could just get rid of the music you don't listen to.

You're a Bring Me The Horizon fan.

You're beyond help.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by rooney1991
Huffy, That wasnt needed I like a broad variety of metal. Bring Me The Horizon just happen to be my favourite band right now.

Chill out, I was kidding. I myself own a copy of Count Your Blessings.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Get an external HD.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ext. HD or you could zip up the files that you dont listen to anymore, which you probably have some if you have 80+Gbs of music