Okay, so I, Kai, have two pedals that are up for trade.

one is an EHX Metal Muff w/ Top Boost, in Near mint condition, used only a few times
no pictures yet, but it loos pretty much exactly like the pictures. I have the original box.

and the JH-2S Jimi Hendrix fuzz from Dunlop. REALLY great vintage fuzz sounds, and if you place a compressor in front of it, it really brings out the sustain and smoothness. Near mint, never gigged, but used alot. No scratches dents, or bangs, and it still looks as great and sounds as great as the day i bought it.

I'm looking for these effects:
EHX The Worm
Fuzz Factory ( I wish =[ )

I am really intent on getting the Worm and having a distortion with it, but as I said offer a price as well.

I'm willing to accept any other trades as well, offer away. If I like the sound or idea of it, I'll consider it =]

-Kai
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by SRV59
mxr micro amp for the jimi fuzz?

Sorry, not looking for a boost pedal, thanks though.

bump
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
i just saw this on craigslist
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Yeah I put it up on there to. You live in the Houston area?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Yeah I talked to you about playing together a while back.
Martin DC-16RE Premium

RIGHT! xD I'd still love to of course. =]

Bump for top hopefully.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Yeah summer caught up with me. I get back in town this week and school starts on 25? Iunno, let me know when you are free in a pm i guess.
Martin DC-16RE Premium

the fuzz factory is frickin awesome. i own one from the vexter series that zvex makes. they sell them at the guitar center in houston btw. they sell the FF and box of rock for around $180-$200 each. i live just outside of houston in stafford.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
..Thank you but I realy need buyers, not sellers here =] I know it rules already xD

bump
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Is the Metal Muff still available? Trade my Digitech Metal Master for it?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC