Yesterday, my self and my girlfriend started to make love in a very public place, where nobody could see, but it was still...public. I sensed she was feeling uncomfortable, and asked her if she wanted to stop, she said yes, and I was OK with that, I hugged her, breathed heavily and apologised, saying that its very hard to stop, but I'm cool !

I still feel really bad though, like the last thing I want to do is ever make her feel uncomfortable, and this is made worse by the fact that I'm going away to Canada for two weeks tonight, and I cant make it up to her, since I wont be seeing her

I wont see her tonight, but I was hoping I could learn and record a song on my phone and send it too her (it would be cute, it sounds gay but I know she'd love it, she knows my biggest phobia is singing in front of anyone, I cant even sing to myself).

Any suggestions for what song I could use ? I would like it to be simple, short, and a love song.

In before "I cum blood" / other numerous retarded suggestions. Old joke is old.

Tl;dr : What song to record for my girlfriend to send her on her cellphone since she is mad at me and I go to canada tomorrow ?
Rape her.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by SweetsForLife
Rape her.

seconded.
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
Quote by Reapersoul
make love

Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

*breathes*

Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

Just kidding, sorry, didn't read it.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Open Arms ~ Journey
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
If she likes Led zep songs

All of my love

is the song you're seeking for.

Or anyway you want it by journey

or don't stop believing by journey
This is the dumbest thread this month.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rape.

EDIT: ^^^ no the dumbest thread of the month is the one earlier where all the guy said is "i just realized i cant sing"
Why is she mad? She asked you to stop and you did! At least you were considerate enough to ask her whether she was OK with it. The best way to make it up to her is to think *before* you start doing stuff like that in the future, rather than during.
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Do it. I dare ya.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
perfect sonnet - bright eyes

seriously
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.