So i have noticed today that Best Buy, a electronics store, is now i a muiscal instrument dealer. they sell Marshall amps, Peavey Amps. Fender Amps, Line 6 and stuff.

even guitars like Fender and crap.

since when have they done this?
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
I know around the beginning of april they opened a store in northridge, ca that has a whole section of the building dedicated to musical instruments. They even had saosin play in the parking lot for the opening day.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
they and others have been doing it for awhile to take advantage of the latest craze that is guitar hero imo.

That Fender is a Starcaster by Fender. Not a fan.

Bingo.
Quote by al112987
Bingo.

hahaha...isnt the starcaster like even cheaper made then the Squires or somthing. don't know much about the Starcasters. sounds like a lameass guitar..hahaha
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
The one in my town had Gibson LPs and SGs. Most the stuff they had was pretty legit, heck a lot of it was better than GC.
Quote by s.r.v.
they have deluxe reverbs and EJ strats. sounds good to me

yeah
the one that i went to had tube amps, and nice guitars. It's like 1/4 the size of a GC, but it gets the job done.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

That Fender is a Starcaster by Fender. Not a fan.

Thats in store. Go look on their website.

They're selling high end stuff but only on the website, so i'm pretty sure you won't be able to test in store unless lots of people start buying off their site.
Quote by yoyodunno
Thats in store. Go look on their website.

They're selling high end stuff but only on the website, so i'm pretty sure you won't be able to test in store unless lots of people start buying off their site.

WOW. They sure do. Ton's of stuff. Pedals too. Prices seemed to match GC for the Fender guitars I saw anyway.