So i'm in the market for a new pc. I found this, and i think it's a great deal, but i'm open for other suggestions.

http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/hp-pavilion-slimline-s3420f/4507-3118_7-32934366.html
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Cyberpowerinc you can make an awesome custom PC next to nothing. Check it out if you want
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
I suggest either pine or oak. Both are durable and rather pleasing to the eye. Think of the space you actually need as to make it still visible for visitors you want to impress.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Thescottsman
Cyberpowerinc you can make an awesome custom PC next to nothing. Check it out if you want

Or even better you can custom build one yourself, as I'm doing at the moment.

Mobo: Asus P45 Neo F
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
Gfx: Asus NVida EN8800GT (1Gb PCI-e 2.0)
Case: Coolermaster CM690

When you add together all the boring stuff (RAM, PSU etc) it's only costing me about £500 and with a bit of overclocking it will be better than PC's you can buy at retail for £1500
Yeah, im referring cyberpower if you dont know how to assemble a comp. You pick the parts and they put it together for you. Ive had some retarded friends try to assemble a comp without knowing what they were doin and fried $1000 worth of gear
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
thing is, i'm on a budget. $600 is as high as i want to go.

I did a custom thing on that website and it came out to $706.00
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Cyberpowerpc's suck. Don't get them.

Build your own.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana