just added the finishing touches to my new map on AssaultCube.

i just felt like sharing those with you guys, since no one on AC will probably know what UG is.
Quote by Moggan13
What the heck is AC or am i just dumb??

AssaultCube, it's some free fps i downloaded a while ago.
I've played Cube, it's fun! I've never heard of Assault Cube though. Does it have many players?
wut?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by CowboyUp
I've played Cube, it's fun! I've never heard of Assault Cube though. Does it have many players?

yeah it's awesome. it's not uber fast like Cube, so you don't have to be on crack to be good at it. you can choose between four different guns (sniper, shotgun, AR, smg) and you get a knife, a pistol, and you can pick up grenades. there's usually at least 15 people on, often more. i was on like twenty minutes ago, there were around thirty people on then. there's a bunch of different servers. there's new game modes too, including CTF. i think you can download it at www.cubeengine.com if you want.
Quote by frottage
yeah it's awesome. it's not uber fast like Cube, so you don't have to be on crack to be good at it. you can choose between four different guns (sniper, shotgun, AR, smg) and you get a knife, a pistol, and you can pick up grenades. there's usually at least 15 people on, often more. i was on like twenty minutes ago, there were around thirty people on then. there's a bunch of different servers. there's new game modes too, including CTF. i think you can download it at www.cubeengine.com if you want.

Is it that Saubrauten thingie?
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by teh_Beatles
Is it that Saubrauten thingie?

nope, that's Cube 2 i think. hold on one moment, i'll find it..

EDIT: http://assault.cubers.net/download.html
there we go.

EDIT: i was wrong; the Saubrauten thing is different from Cube 2. my friend who plays Cube has Saubrauten and he said it's really good, so i might try it some time.
Cool. I might give it a try.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by teh_Beatles
Cool. I might give it a try.

sweet.

i'm getting of UG to get on AssaultCube right now, so yeah.
Man my computer sucks so much, that I can't play Assault Cube anymore... T_T

I really wanna try that map.

Looks great though!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.

Two of my friends play AC now, and one of them made a map dedicated to UG.

We decided to add the tag -UG- to our names, since the three of us are UGers.
where the hell did this pop back up from?!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
UG assault cube clan? I played that game for a few weeks a while ago.
Don't have AC, but I'll have a look at it. Also, let's have a UG tag on CS too, so we can spot each other. And you can shoot me, cos I suck.
I have that Sauerbraten thing....
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I just downloaded it, but how does it work exactly? I mean how do you join a game and stuff?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
oh wow, you can get it for mac
this makes me happy
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?