ok, first let me say im not 100% sure this is where this was supposed to go but it looked the most likely to me. but anyway, i was listening to my sterio really loudly yesterday when my one set of speakers stoped working. i have two sets on either side of my room and the one closer to the sterio stoped, but the other one still works. i checked the fuse and its fine, and i also checked to make sure the speaker cable wasnt touching because i know that can sometimes short it and it was neither of those things. so does anyone know what could have happened and if its fixable or if ill have to buy new speakers. thanks in advance for the help
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
no idea... there's the only speaker thread, it's more to do with guitar speakers, but it might be worth a shot.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sounds like you could have a solder joint that failed due to the vibrations of the loud playing.
Solder joints are weak and if not properly done any type of stress can cause a failure over time. I would open the speaker cab if you can and check the cables.