I want to start playing halo 2 again because i miss it but my cd is scratched. Is there still games on xb live or is it like a 20 minute wait?
thus kid know still plays it all the time... and hes gay soooo dont play... cause the game sucks nuff said
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
Quote by Lil'McGee
thus kid know still plays it all the time... and hes gay soooo dont play... cause the game sucks nuff said

ill watch out for the gay kid lol
I kinda do and my brother does.

Halo 3 sucks major donkey ass.

The maps blow and the melee system didn't favor the more skilled player.

Midship and Lockout ftw.

god i miss H2's prime

PM me if you want my gamertag (i made it freshman year so its kinda gay lol), cept its always my bro playin and I lost my mic
I've got Halo2 and I was trying to play online but no-one would join But I might play again to see if anyone is on, the old maps were good, like Lockout (The new Halo3 remade version is ok), Coagulation, Turf etc. And you can superbounce and get out of the levels whereas you can't do that on Halo 3
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Quote by Jackolas
Actually...

When will Xbox Live and PS2 online cease to function?

Don't know about PS2 but Xbox Live is online for Xbox and the 360 so it won't cease to funtion just yet.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Quote by tommo619
Don't know about PS2 but Xbox Live is online for Xbox and the 360 so it won't cease to funtion just yet.

Ah righty - probably when either cease to be at all profitable!
Quote by tommo619
I've got Halo2 and I was trying to play online but no-one would join But I might play again to see if anyone is on, the old maps were good, like Lockout (The new Halo3 remade version is ok), Coagulation, Turf etc. And you can superbounce and get out of the levels whereas you can't do that on Halo 3

yeah i miss superbounces the orange level and the one with the multistory carpark also grenades that pwn.
Quote by tommo619

I hate super bounces they were ok in customs tho...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Halo 2 online pwns Halo 3 by far. I'm willing to bet that lots of people still play it.
Quote by JMTrio134
Sorry to bump, but I just had to say how pwnage Halo PC is.

whats the online play like?

i tried to get my halo 2 360 disc cleaned and unscratched but its still saying some of the maps are damaged.
yeah dude, people still play Halo 2. if there were as many people on Halo 2 as on Halo 3, it would be epic. other than the fact that there aren't as many people, i think Halo 2 owns Halo 3. my friend's borrowing Halo 2 for the summer though.
Quote by frottage
yeah dude, people still play Halo 2. if there were as many people on Halo 2 as on Halo 3, it would be epic. other than the fact that there aren't as many people, i think Halo 2 owns Halo 3. my friend's borrowing Halo 2 for the summer though.

kl good to know
Quote by -krojbjork-
generic ****ty futuristic FPS for xbox, sounds like fun.

obviously youve never played it then
Quote by Phazer
obviously youve never played it then

No, I've played it. The factor that comes in here is that I have played other games that were way better. Many FPS's are better, including Half Life 2, but that will lead to the multiplayer aspect of Halo 2 while Half Life 2 has none. It isn't like there aren't other online first person shooters though, but people act like Halo 2 is the king of it.
I play halo 3 online when I have friends over and we play, but halo 2... that's a long time ago...
Quote by -krojbjork-
No, I've played it. The factor that comes in here is that I have played other games that were way better. Many FPS's are better, including Half Life 2, but that will lead to the multiplayer aspect of Halo 2 while Half Life 2 has none. It isn't like there aren't other online first person shooters though, but people act like Halo 2 is the king of it.

half life 2 is meh. crysis is the best ive got for the pc. each to their own-i like rainbow 6 and ghost recon
Quote by -krojbjork-

tbh, Half Life 2 is a lot better, but not as an FPS. As a straight up FPS, Halo NAILED it. HL2's puzzles are better.

Also, Halo multiplayer is better than Team Fortress.
last time i checked there were about 4000 people playing Halo 2 online in the world
its all about halo custom edition

halo2 was better than 3
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by -krojbjork-

It kind of is for consoles. Name another around Halo 2's era for consoles that was succesful.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by JMTrio134

Also, Halo multiplayer is better than Team Fortress.

Tell that to GLP_Arclite

Go on, I dare you
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!