TL DR at bottom of post

Right now I am unhappy with my technical skills as a guitarist, and I need UG's help to create a practice session that I can hopefully do everyday. I would prefer to keep this strict practice to under an hour, so that I don't become bored and I have time to just play and learn songs for fun.

Some things I would like to improve are alternate picking, tremolo picking, sweep picking and sweep tapping.

My alternate picking isn't fast enough, and I use legato more than I would like. My tremolo picking doesn't sound as fast as a lot of professionals I hear, and I really want to improve this. I can do plenty of 4 and 5 string sweeps and some simple 6 string ones, but I am much worse at sweeping upwards than downwards. I can't sweep tap at all. It is way too sloppy.

I plan on playing scales to a metronome to improve my alt picking for maybe 15 - 20 minutes. I now need an exercise to practice tremolo picking and maybe build some endurance in my right hand. I know some sweeps, but I need to improve my sweeping upwards. I can practice this to a metronome for 15 - 20 minutes, but I need more shapes! Should I just look up a bunch of chords? Is there a tab with just a ton of shapes somewhere? I need serious help with sweep tapping and I am willing to follow a strict practice routine to become good at it.

tl; dr - I need some exercises to improve my alt picking, trem picking, sweeping, and sweep tapping. I am not a beginner to any of these techniques except for sweep tapping.

Thanks, Everyone!
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
just get bit of fast solo's that have alternating picking or sweep picking and slow them down with a metronome then when you get them up too speed you'll have a song you know other than a boring excersise
Make sure you're using a metronome to practice all of those techniques every day. If you're serious about building your technique, there is no alternative. Just a heads up. I'm actually working on a lesson that talks about some of the best ways to use a metronome for various techniques, so keep an eye out for it.
Anyone else...???
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
E||-------------------------------------------|
B||-------------------------------------------|
G||-------------------------------------------|
D||-------------------------------------------|
A||-------------------------------------------|
E||--3-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-6-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-|

I use this kinda exercise for improving tremolo picking....
those are sixteenth notes
Quote by PSM
Make sure you're using a metronome to practice all of those techniques every day. If you're serious about building your technique, there is no alternative. Just a heads up. I'm actually working on a lesson that talks about some of the best ways to use a metronome for various techniques, so keep an eye out for it.

+1.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.