All of the wires are plugged in and not loose , I've checked the settings in the control panel to see if anything is muted but there isn't , But still I am having no sound From ANYTHING. Help me UG.
Reinstall the audio drivers.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
turn your speakers on
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i duno, if u have a stereo in your room plug it in to that, thats what i do, i dunno how to solve ur problem though
maybe the speakers are broke or not plugged in?
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Restart your computer. Mine does that every once and a while, and that's what I do.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
look for the volume icon (donno what else to call it) in the bottom right hand corner, on the task bar. just restart your computer if it isn't there.. mainly because i don't know how to get it back if it isn't there. lol

hope it helps
again with the squeaky shoes..
Quote by ih8u2
You might have to buy a new sound card.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna end up doing, I've had this problem for about 8 months.....

Well my jacks are loose and I can't find a way to fix them. Although the one in back is rock solid and still doesn't work....
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
you dont sound like a professor to me
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
You have to turn the volume up
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Scare your computer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Don't worry, your computer shouldn't make sounds anyway, but your speakers should.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Xiaoxi
Scare your computer.

By showing it a picture of Paris Hilton?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yes. it's not been making any sound for about 3 days now
Last edited by professorlamp at Aug 14, 2008,
My computer used to do this a lot, so I re-installed my Audio Drivers, and that fixed the problem.

It used to do it only when iTunes was open, did you by any chance have a media player open when this happened?