Hey, I need a FREE DOWNLOADABLE program that is like photoshop or fireworks mx, so far I've been using 70 different programs to do anything, could anyone suggest a free downloadable phototshop-likeprogram, and maybe provide me with a link please?

The program doesn't HAVE to be AS good as Photoshop, just something where I can make a few cool pics (including album covers)

Thanks in advance.
Gimp
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
gimp
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
The Gimp or Paint.net.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I use Paint.NET you might want to try that.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by thedefrockednun
Hey, I need a FREE DOWNLOADABLE program that is like photoshop or fireworks mx, so far I've been using 70 different programs to do anything, could anyone suggest a free downloadable phototshop-likeprogram, and maybe provide me with a link please?

The program doesn't HAVE to be AS good as Photoshop, just something where I can make a few cool pics (including album covers)

Thanks in advance.

Get Illustrator, or spend some $$ and get the CS3 Suite
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Get Illustrator, or spend some $$ and get the CS3 Suite

Do you actually know what Illustrator is?

It is completely different to Photoshop. If he wants bitmap editing software, suggesting vector based software is fairly bad advice.

The real giveaway is that Adobe make both of them. And sell both of them. Together. Therefore, if the problem with Photoshop is the cost...
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Photoshop is free, don't ya know.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
You can use MSPaint. IMO it's way more sophisticated and advanced than Photoshop or Gimp.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.