left is right and right is wrong, you decide wich side your on

right is gay

*i dont think being gay is wrong, its just a catchy rhyme that my intoerant uncle taught me
Or do both ears
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
Both are wrong.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Right is wrong.

Quote by mr_hacksaw
the side where you give a f*ck what people think of you

Oh, so you're not vain at all? I'm not telling you vanity is the neatest thing since sliced bread, but there's no need to send the wrong signals when it can easily be avoided.
Ignore what everyone tells you and pierce your right ear.

... and when everyone laughs at you for being a fag, you can kill me, if you want.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Do both. I don't see why people only do one side... Back in the holocaust, Nazi's would pierce the right ear of homosexuals.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Well I know a lot of homosexual people and none of them are dumb enough to believe that they can jump a guy just because he's got either ear pierced. If you honestly give a f**k about such dumb things then don't get anything pierced, problem solved.
Quote by NGD1313
Right is wrong.

Oh, so you're not vain at all? I'm not telling you vanity is the neatest thing since sliced bread, but there's no need to send the wrong signals when it can easily be avoided.

i dont mean it that way. what i mean is the TS is not gay, putting an earring in his right ear wont make him start drinking penis colada so he should just pierce whatever the **** he wants
Quote by Aziraphale
Well I know a lot of homosexual people and none of them are dumb enough to believe that they can jump a guy just because he's got either ear pierced. If you honestly give a f**k about such dumb things then don't get anything pierced, problem solved.

It's not about getting jumped by gay guys. That's ridiculous. It's just making sure signals don't get mixed. You can call it stupid, but other people believe the message it sends. If I got my right ear pierced I wouldn't be worried so much about attracting gay guys as I would be about deterring straight girls.

Quote by mr_hacksaw
i dont mean it that way. what i mean is the TS is not gay, putting an earring in his right ear wont make him start drinking penis colada so he should just pierce whatever the **** he wants

Well I don't think he's worried about the piercing actually changing his sexual orientation so much as how other people perceive his sexual preference.
The side where you conform to other people's stereotypes.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Nothing is gay, unless balls are touching.

Ear piercings = Not gay.

Snooker = Gay.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409