Page 1 of 2
Why are BMTH assholes?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Why are BMTH assholes?

ive heard they are pretty up themselves and they are also pretty heavy on the emo fashion.
That band sucks.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
i listen to motley crue so yes to the asshole part, and judas priest is pretty good, so yes to the fag part as well.
Quote by Soadfan8
i listen to motley crue so yes to the asshole part, and judas priest is pretty good, so yes to the fag part as well.

i meant fag in the non sexual orientation demeaning sense.
Quote by Phazer
ive heard they are pretty up themselves and they are also pretty heavy on the emo fashion.

I don't get it.

They're arrogant and wear different clothes than you. Why would that make you not listen to them?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by Phazer
i meant fag in the non sexual orientation demeaning sense.

Good, I was just about to comment on that....

Yes, I would. But I would rather they were decent people
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by walkinbazooka
I don't get it.

They're arrogant and wear different clothes than you. Why would that make you not listen to them?

dunno i guess if i look back to bands ive listened to when i was a kid they are all like considered cool and stuff.
The Black Dahlia Murder are asshats, but I still like their music.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I dont like Motley Crue or Angels & Airwaves so no
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Dude i don't give a **** about the band members, i care about the music. That's the problem with society, they make music a fashion show of the musicians, not of the music.
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
I'm an asshole, I can tolerate other assholes. Fags, the planet could do without.

Quote by shattamakar

The way the band acts doesnt really matter to me, I listen to a band to hear their music, I couldnt care less how they acted.

Unless I knew the band personally, I would be pissed if my friend's band started acting like a bunch of douches.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
If you can't reproduce, your no good to anyone.

Obviously not true, as shown in your case.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo

I guess we should kill all women when they hit menopause then? And men who can't sustain erections?
Quote by shattamakar

I just listen to the music - if they're cool people , and look cool too that's just a bonus I guess.
Yes. I do.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by The Virtuoso
Obviously not true, as shown in your case.

Zing!
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo

deep philosophical question there, considering humans are killing the planet we could do with more gays to stop so much reproduction which would end up in more aidz so the planet would definately survive lolz
I don't like Gun's N Roses.

So I guess I can't like a band with an asshole in them. Maybe sometimes, though....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Thegilaboy
Zing!

Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Just Andrew
I don't like Gun's N Roses.

So I guess I can't like a band with an asshole in them. Maybe sometimes, though....

but do you dislike them cos of axl?

incidentally is count grishnack out of jail yet?
depends. if they are just assholes, then i wouldnt care. if they are trying to promote their music by doing asshole-ish things or whatnot, you know, being fake, then no. if a band is themselves, then i dont care. when they put up an image... done.
Quote by Phazer
deep philosophical question there, considering humans are killing the planet we could do with more gays to stop so much reproduction which would end up in more aidz so the planet would definately survive lolz

Too bad the chinese aren't gay. Problem solved.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo

Is there no incidents of homosexuality in china? their is apparantly 1 woman for every 5 men cos of their birth control policy. that would surely lead to more buggery
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo

Your ignorance pains me.

Anyways on topic:
I really couldn't care less if the members of my favorite bands are assholes. If they're good people, cool. Just a bonus, like somebody has mentioned already.
Quote by Phazer
Is there no incidents of homosexuality in china? their is apparantly 1 woman for every 5 men cos of their birth control policy. that would surely lead to more buggery

Prison gay
First time I met Lamb of God, my friend said "yeah this kid plays your riffs all the time, you guys rock" and Willie (rythm guitar) told him to stfu and sent me away with no autograph (every other member signed my sacrament CD) after I waited in line for an hour in 102degree weather. I still love the band, just dont like Willie at all.
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
A band that screams the whole time has no business being arrogant pricks. They should be greatful for the few fans they have that actually find their "music" listenable.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
I like nirvana, guns n roses and the stone roses. So yes, it doesn't bother me at all.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by frankv
I've heard Chris Cornell and Jerry Cantrell and Andrew Stockdale are arrogant douches but I still listen to Soundgarden, Alice In Chains and Wolfmother a plenty.

i cant imagine jerry cantrell being a douche
i wont like them, but i might still listen to their music.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

bring me the horizon overall is cocky, but their singer is just weird. he got caught pissin on some girl on the tour bus. also, the singer looks like a real butt, iono why
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Page 1 of 2