Has anyone on here bought any guitars from Ikebe-Gakki? My next guitar (actually like 7) is hopefully gunna be a Caparison, since to me they're like my dream guitar, but on ebay, there usually $1,900 +, in addition to nearly 150 bucks in shipping, and you have no idea if the person's touched the guitar, or messed with it. I'd prefer to buy it from a store, but the only US dealer has them for the same price, which bums me out since I know they're a few hundred bucks less in Japan.

So I found Ikebe-Gakki, and for a Dellinger it's about $1,440 including tax, then I guess around 100 - 150 in shipping makes it about $1,600. THAT makes me very happy, but I'm unsure about whether or not the site is trustworthy. So has anyone on here bought stuff from them?

Also, are there any other sites like Ikebe-Gakki?

Thanks.
I've actually heard good things from Ikebe Gakki, I think it's the #1 place UGers go to buy Edwards/ESP SVs.

Or you could wait til I go to Tokyo next year lol.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
haha, cool, i thought i remembered seeing the site mentioned before on here. they also stock edwards and japan exclusive ESPs too? i forgot to look for those. one of my friends is order his Edwards from either Ikebe, or guitarjapan.com , I can't rememer which, but thanks.

BTW, for those that asked, Ikebe-Gakki is a japanese website for (i'm guessing) their store which sells a ton of guitars. www.ikebe-gakki.com is the website I believe.
will they export caparisons? i wouldn't get too excited until i'd emailed them to make sure. i've heard they won't (but i could be wrong).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think ikebe is meant to be ok too, though i haven't used them. i have used ishibashi, though, for my edwards, and they were great. i'm not sure that they stock caparison, though?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?