Don't bother with that guitar, I've heard terrible things about it.

However, if you want to know about reverse phase in general, youtube it.
Dickless.
Well, normally a Phase is going this way:
------>
If your reverse it, then it goes this way:
<---------

Actually, i think it makes the pickups sound thin or something like that, I just googled it and it said Phase Switching. By the way, Mockingbirds are awesome apperently its good for Ragae?
im not looking to buy it,and ive heard great things about it but i was just wondering what the reverse phase thing since I HAVE NO SOUND CARD :\
Quote by caskettheclown
im not looking to buy it,and ive heard great things about it but i was just wondering what the reverse phase thing since I HAVE NO SOUND CARD :\

Ah, well I can't really explain it without you being able to hear it, but it makes it extremely twangy, almost banjo-like. I find it annoying, but alot of people like it.
Dickless.
Quote by caskettheclown

I had a reverse phase switch on my guitar till I changed the pickup to a two conductor one and can't connect it up again to that pickup. I don't know what exactly it did but I think it made the two coils of the humbucker have opposite magnet charges to what they normally have so that they're out of phase. It made harmonics sound really different but overall wasn't great. Coil Tap is a good add on though.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I had a reverse phase switch on my guitar till I changed the pickup to a two conductor one and can't connect it up again to that pickup. I don't know what exactly it did but I think it made the two coils of the humbucker have opposite magnet charges to what they normally have so that they're out of phase. It made harmonics sound really different but overall wasn't great. Coil Tap is a good add on though.

i love that it has the coil tap on it, i need to try the guitar but itll be a long time before i can.
how are the pickups?
Quote by caskettheclown
i love that it has the coil tap on it, i need to try the guitar but itll be a long time before i can.
how are the pickups?

Oh no, I didn't have a Mockingbird. I just happened to have a different guitar which had the same switches and all. If you like having the option of playing with Stratty single coil tone you'll like coil tap switches. Just flick that switch and blast out the Ritchie Blackmore riffs and you're sorted

EDIT: ...well I do HAPPEN to have a Mockingbird but it's not that one..
Quote by caskettheclown
i know what the coil tap is, i mean are the pickups themselves any good?

I wouldn't know. I don't have that guitar. They are probably alright, but I'm sure you can replace them with better pickups. They're Ceramic, if you like that (unlike me, Alnico all the way!).