Page 1 of 2
Did you mod you chucks, are they just really old and look cool? Whatever they look like, shows us your pics!
Im not a scene kid nor am I emo, therefore I do not own a pair of Chuck T's and you will not get a pic from me good sir.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
well, i have a picture from the shoe thread, so here you go.

yes, those are awesome Weezer shoe laces.
i wrote an L on my right one and an R on my left one.

people actually did freak out about it
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by Hyneken
Im not a scene kid nor am I emo, therefore I do not own a pair of Chuck T's and you will not get a pic from me good sir.

Chuck's are not exclusive for scene kids and emos. They've been around for a long time smart one.
Quote by Hyneken

Ahemm, I play Teh Bluez m00sics, and i wear Teh converse 'cus they are comfy, not cus of their L33tneSS

srsly though, i do play blues and i like them cus they are comfy
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Hyneken

GTFO. Seriously.

I don't have pictures, but if you really want to know mine are all black. ALL black.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I wear chav shoes.
Yup.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by daytripper75

yes, those are awesome Weezer shoe laces.

wants!!!
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by SupremeACL
GTFO. Seriously.

I don't have pictures, but if you really want to know mine are all black. ALL black.

LOLZ YOUZ FUKIN EMU YOU!

But seriously, I've never owned a pair. My gf wants me to get a pair but they're pretty expensive for canvas shoes...
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I have a pair of black and a pair of white but no pics of either. Big fan of the lo-tops though.
Mine are skin colored. And shaped like human feet. And irremovable...
Quote by SupremeACL
GTFO. Seriously.

I'm not up on my forum-speak, what does GTFO mean?

Im assuming its something obscene, and if it is; just relax bro, I wasn't insulting yor manhood, they're only shoes.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
I used to have some, but I had to have lo-cut and WIDE cuz I have big feet. I had to order them over teh internetz, which made them expensive. And whoever said they were scene-kid shoes, GTFO, STFU, and you are an idiot. Geddy Lee wears 'em sometimes. I didn't take pics while I had 'em.

Only time I have ever used that smiley twice in one post.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Hyneken

Im assuming its something obscene, and if it is; just relax bro, I wasn't insulting yor manhood, they're only shoes.

You sure are ignorant though.

yeah, that's right. it's not all about the all-stars. these shoes are much cooler. unfortunately, I muddied them up and now they're out of stock.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i have the simple black ones, a pair in tones of green with the logo repeated all along the shoes, a pair in grey that looks like that "old-man's hat's fabric" and I got the centenarium edition, simple black and has converse written on it, in orange
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
^^
Haha those are sweet dude! get a pic of them muddied up...the junkier the better
Quote by metaldud536
You sure are ignorant though.

apparently, perhaps you could enlighten me?
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
I have 4 pairs (1 red, 2 black, 1 green) non are actually converse brand though and 3 pairs only cost £4 each and are good quality and comfy.
No pics though, sorry.
Quote by Max-Roach
^^
Haha those are sweet dude! get a pic of them muddied up...the junkier the better

it isn't like good wear and tear or whatever. I actually ruined them by running around in dirt while it was raining.

I can never wear them again. I loved those shoes......

Quote by Hyneken

GTFO in "forum tounge" = Get the **** Out
i wear them because they're good shoes. i have the grateful dead ones in black canvas
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
well...maybe I'll take pics tomorrow.
I have some...worn out looking wine red-brown hi-tops and some black with somehting on them hi-tops (all stars) and some ''ordinary'' all white coverse shoes that I use for skating..they're pretty worn out cause they're not meant for skating really xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Max-Roach
GTFO in "forum tounge" = Get the **** Out

Thank you.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Mine have quite a cool design stitched into them. They are nearly destroyed though, like falling apart in places.

this has just reminded me of something that happened to me last week. My mum came home with an antique piece of furniture for the bathroom which looked terrible. It was marked in several places and stained with ink. The conversation went like this:

Me: 'Mum, that looks ridiculous look at all the marks'
Her:'Blablabla, they give it character'

*few hours later*

Her:'Oh dear look at these shoes you really do need to get some new ones'
Me:'No no no you don't understand, they've got character'

She had no comeback.
Quote by Death_switch
Mine have quite a cool design stitched into them. They are nearly destroyed though, like falling apart in places.

this has just reminded me of something that happened to me last week. My mum came home with an antique piece of furniture for the bathroom which looked terrible. It was marked in several places and stained with ink. The conversation went like this:

Me: 'Mum, that looks ridiculous look at all the marks'
Her:'Blablabla, they give it character'

*few hours later*

Her:'Oh dear look at these shoes you really do need to get some new ones'
Me:'No no no you don't understand, they've got character'

She had no comeback.

e-high five for that one!

I've had a few pairs of black and white ones over the years... I really wanted the all black ones, but then people started wearing them to school because The Game practically endorsed them... So I bought another pair of Vans instead, and they're pretty much the only shoes I wear now apart from school shoes and my lovely SAS boots
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I wear odd shoes....one converse, one vans. They're pretty damn battered tbh. Also, my vans one on the top says:

=] BECCI

she randomly decided to sign it...

and my converse one (on the white part at front...thats more brown on mine) says "LEFT SHOE"...just incase i forget
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I have several pairs of the all black ones. They're dead useful for being part of a stage crew/lighting tech and they're dead comfy. These ones are in perfect condition apart from being a bit scuffed cos they only get worn backstage during shows. The boots go on for load ins/outs.

Also got some old black and white ones somewhere, but they got covered in mud when I was digging a hole for a rubbish pit, so I wavent worn them in a while.

and my painting cons, which were denim hi-tops, but the soles became so smooth with over-wearing that they became unsafe! Now I use them for painting and decorating.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by Hyneken

Well, I'm not a scene kid, nor am I emo, but I'm also not an arrogant fuck.

You'll get a pic when I'm not feeling so lazy
Edit: I of course, refer to you as an arrogant fuck with love.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Aug 13, 2008,
Anybody have a problem with the little silver things that make the holes in the side of the shoes on the inside fall out? i had all four of them fall out in like a 17-hour period after having them for about 6 months...

Also i had a friend who had the canvas literally seperate from the sole from wear. THOSE were the most worn out shoes ive ever seen.
/wall of text
Quote by Hyneken

I play blues and rock thanks, I love converse

Anyway, I have standard black, and jet black with Neon graffiti, I'll post pictures later, it's 10 after 12 in the morning.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Page 1 of 2