who does this kid think he is??? i dont get how kids get there parents to buy them expensive guitars and then they suddenly think theyre gods! im younger than this kid and even i can out shred him in my sleep, tell me if you disagree and why.
Sounds like your a jealous 13 year old who is jealous and has no real opinion that anyone on UG cares about.

On topic, I agree.
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Member #29 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to join
Quote by KWAL562
Sounds like your a jealous 13 year old who is jealous and has no real opinion that anyone on UG cares about.

On topic, I agree.

not jealos just irritated, and i really hope no one cares about my opinion because ive only been playing a year and it would be a sad day if experienced players listened to me, but thanx for the reply anyway
Quote by vertigodown
sorry no camera

lol. Of course.
GEAR:
Crate V50 combo
Bad Monkey OD
Boss DS-1
Squier 20th Ann. Bullet (black on black, Gibson 500T pickup, Ping tuners)

Quote by crackereast
i'm going to call charmin and see if they will endorse me.
i use the **** out of there paper.
Quote by idonthavefleas
lol. Of course.

ya sounds pretty bad dont it?, just to give you an idea i can play the opening riff to cowboys from hell, all of this love, and the solo to one
Quote by vertigodown
not jealos just irritated, and i really hope no one cares about my opinion because ive only been playing a year and it would be a sad day if experienced players listened to me, but thanx for the reply anyway

You say that it would be sad if experiences players listened to you and yet you make a thread complaining about another kid, ---> contradiction <----
Quote by vertigodown
ya sounds pretty bad dont it?, just to give you an idea i can play the opening riff to cowboys from hell, all of this love, and the solo to one

"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
Quote by nager
You say that it would be sad if experiences players listened to you and yet you make a thread complaining about another kid, ---> contradiction <----

well if you look closer the reason im complaining because of how arogant he is, see how that works?
Quote by vertigodown
well if you look closer the reason im complaining because of how arogant he is, see how that works?

See how what works? I am listening to you, you tell me not too. Make up your mind.

There are little kids ever where who pick up a guitar and think that they can become instant rock gods, what's new.
Quote by nager
See how what works? I am listening to you, you tell me not too. Make up your mind.

There are little kids ever where who pick up a guitar and think that they can become instant rock gods, what's new.

ok fair enough i really dont like arguing thro computer screens, its not the tuffest thing in the world, but like i said thanx for replying i really didnt think anyone would care but then i ended up with all these negative replys srry bout that ill start posting when i can get a camera and back up what i say
Quote by vertigodown

Solo from One =/= hard.

Lol.

IDK about Cowboys From Hell or All Of This Love, never tried.

Either way, there's a thread about nooby guitarists with great equipment already, anyway.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Opening riff to CFH = easy.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So, we've come to the conclusion that this guy's whining that someone has a better guitar than him at a comparable skill level?

Whining never solved anything.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.