Title says it all.

Originally I was going to go with the MH-1000 in translucent see-thru blue. I fell in love with the way it looked and the neck is fantastic and fits my needs perfectly, plus it's an overall awesome guitar that sounds amazing.

But essentially, the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR is the same guitar except for the way it looks and the larger neck.

So here I am reviewing prices today again. And I find out that while musician's friend has the mh-1000 for about 900$ GC carries the Hellraiser for about 700$ (and musician's friend carries the hellraiser for 100 dollars more than GC).

I'm kind of in a rut here because I really want the MH-1000 because a)I like the thinner neck and looks better and b)Everybody has a hellraiser lol.

Idk what would be the BEST decision i could make here?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
well i love my hellraiser. i dont like the fact that alot of people have them, but its a great guitar. i have the one with string thru and i couldnt be happier. with that said i think the MH1000 is a sick axe and actually looking at getting it becuase i want to have a guitar with a trem. if you like the esp more get it. it should be that simple.
Wow I actually expected a lot of people to say hellraiser.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Ltd, get what you really want or you'll regret it later when you're drooling over it.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
lol in the uk im like 1 of 2 people i know with a hellraiser.
but you seem to have made up your own mind .
I mean I've played a few schecters and I love the way schecters play.

The Hellraiser C-1 FR probably being the best

Then I tried the ESP LTD MH-1000 and I was blown away. I can see how they are so similiar but I just like the MH-1000 better.

But due to just minor differences I'm afraid that it might be a waste of 200$ extra dollars.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
MH-1000 No comparison at all.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
MH-1000 No comparison at all.

Why no comparison? I've heard their generally the same guitar?

Just curious.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
To me it'd be MH-1000 hands down, I actually think that the MH-1000 will be my next guitar, and I'll give you my reasoning for it, not sure if it's the same in your case.

1)I want a guitar with EMG's cause my other guitars have passive pickups and I dont want to have to carve out the body to install EMGs.
2) It is a sexy as F**K guitar, ohh snapp
3) surprising amount of sustain for a floyd guitar
4) It's not a popular guitar, I hate having the same guitar as the next 10 guys.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Quote by Tensorspencer
To me it'd be MH-1000 hands down, I actually think that the MH-1000 will be my next guitar, and I'll give you my reasoning for it, not sure if it's the same in your case.

1)I want a guitar with EMG's cause my other guitars have passive pickups and I dont want to have to carve out the body to install EMGs.
2) It is a sexy as F**K guitar, ohh snapp
3) surprising amount of sustain for a floyd guitar
4) It's not a popular guitar, I hate having the same guitar as the next 10 guys.

Amen

The only thing I really dislike is the locking trem.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by Mwoit
Check it.

ESP LTD MH-1000 Non-Trem Electric Guitar

EDIT:Actually that has Seymour Duncans in it... you could try the ESP LTD MH-400NT.

Well it doesn't REALLY bother me.

Just the fact that it'll be a royal pain to tune the thing to drop d if I get it.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Well it doesn't REALLY bother me.

Just the fact that it'll be a royal pain to tune the thing to drop d if I get it.

But it IS a pain in the butt really. If you see yourself switching between Drop D/Standard E, might as well just go non-trem.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
But it IS a pain in the butt really. If you see yourself switching between Drop D/Standard E, might as well just go non-trem.

Yeah but my guitar always stays in Drop D anyway so the only real things I do sometimes go drop d down half a step or the occasional e standard. But that's rare.

I just go down half a step if I want to play Almost Easy lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: