Think back to your childhood and pick out the memory that stands out the most in your mind. Tell us about it. My favorite memory would have to be my mom taking us in a wagon to a nearby convenience store...either that or when i stabbed my sister in the back with a pencil. My mother told me that i was a criminal and was going to have to go to jail..

anyway..post em here
When I was 6 I ran over the neighbors cat with my bike and broke its leg. Not a particularly fond childhood memory but the cat was asking for it.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
when I was 5 or 6 my teacher asked us to draw a picture of our family.

I drew a picture of Jurassic park and she got really pissed off.
Hai 2 u
Quote by Roads5
when I was 5 or 6 my teacher asked us to draw a picture of our family.

I drew a picture of Jurassic park and she got really pissed off.

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

im a girl and i remember being in the bath one time
and i said to my mum "when i grow up i want to pee standing up like daddy" LOL
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
In 5th grade ,This girl wanted to play kickball with the guys, even though the teacher said guys have their field and girls on their own. She comes over, says some stuff and I go..."then why do you have a pussy?"
She told on me and I hid behind the portable classes like a little bitch. Almost got caught there.
Quote by metaldud536
In 5th grade ,This girl wanted to play kickball with the guys, even though the teacher said guys have their field and girls on their own. She comes over, says some stuff and I go..."then why do you have a pussy?"
She told on me and I hid behind the portable classes like a little bitch. Almost got caught there.

If only you had had some pokemon to protect you
Hai 2 u
Quote by XCount Me InX
im a girl and i remember being in the bath one time
and i said to my mum "when i grow up i want to pee standing up like daddy" LOL

and did that dream ever come true?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Roads5
If only you had had some pokemon to protect you

I started a pokemon club in 3rd grade. I made paper pokedexes and paper pokeballs.
These girls used to call me Spooky becuase I could imitate a cat's voice so well

In Pre-K I had diarreah in the bathroom. I stood near the toilet in a brown puddle crying my ass off with the door open and everything. But in the later years no one remembered that incident.
Pokemon aside, I'd have to say finding out, in 5th grade, my best friends (who was also in 5th grade) was bisexual.
Quote by Jericho114
and did that dream ever come true?

no lol thank god
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit