So i've been savin up for a while and i've looked around, asked many times on ug and i think i have the perfect pedal board (in my budget). Keep in mind this is mostly for metal/thrash/shred. Please tell me what you guys think

Ibanez WD7 Wah Pedal
Ibanez DE7 Delay Pedal
MXR M-132 Super Compressor
Maxon Od808 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp

I also intend to use this on my roland 20x amp and maybe if i have enough money to buy, an B-52 AT-100.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Id replace the WD7 as i really didnt like that wah. And replace the DE7 with either a Digitech DD- series or the Ibanez AD9? i think its called. But thats just me.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
ok as for the DE7, the reason i chose that was because it was relatively cheap compared to the other delay pedals. Im not looking for anything special, just a lil delay to spice up some solos. Do you think the DE7 does that?

Also, why didnt you like the WD7?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV