heyy

I've been thinking about getting a pedal or two...

No idea when it comes to pedals =\

I have an Agile Reaper & play it through a Peavey Bandit 112

I should be getting a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser soon

& I want to sound more like Dino Cazares or Christian Wolbers

any help & suggestions appreciated
there's a ****load of types of pedals out there with an infinitely larger ****load of models and brands for each pedal type...

what kinda pedal you want? what genres do you play? what sound you lookin for? you want distortion or phaser or wah or what? :P

you gotta be more specific man
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
New amp first before you go off buying pedals.

And, you win for the most vague question for the day. What kind of effect do you even want?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
haha sorry for being sooo vague, but im not possitive what pedal i want, i was hoping you could suggest a few pedals that Christian Wolbers [Fear Factory] or Dino Cazares [Divine Heresy] would use... sounds like quite a crappy question too =\

umm... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLF_Ew0U5Q

anyone able to tell me what Dino is using there??
you can see it at 25 seconds

i guess i'd like somet like that!
You amp is a solid state amp which means new pickups will have little to no effect on it. And frankly, it just doesn't sound that great.
Quote by _-Joey-_
haha sorry for being sooo vague, but im not possitive what pedal i want, i was hoping you could suggest a few pedals that Christian Wolbers [Fear Factory] or Dino Cazares [Divine Heresy] would use... sounds like quite a crappy question too =\

...A channel switcher...? Not technically a pedal. Do you want distortion, wah, compressor, modulation? What kind of pedal?

EDIT:

And dear god, that is some of the absolute ****tiest tone I have ever heard in my life. Who wants to sound like a radiator leak?
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
Last edited by thedude97 at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by _-Joey-_

I think its a line6 product or it´s just a programmeble channelswitcher...something similar to what petrucci uses...