Page 1 of 2
When I was a kid, I had 2 places that I never got caught in. My personal favorite (sort of a signature move) is to hide inside a couch. The secret is to put the cushions directly on top of you so they flat off. This leaves a noticable gap between the actual couch and the cushions, but this is easily remedied with a very slight slant. A blanket on top of the couch makes it look even more natural.

My second spot is alot easier if you're running out of time, and that's under an empty box. It seems like an obvious spot but if you're in an easily missable corner in a basement or somewhere where a box would be, than they'll walk right by every time.

Share your spots, UG.
a good one i found was standing on the ledge of a bathtub, between the outside and inside bath liner/sheet things

also, http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpSv2mNhhc
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by GeneralGrim

My second spot is alot easier if you're running out of time, and that's under an empty box. It seems like an obvious spot but if you're in an easily missable corner in a basement or somewhere where a box would be, than they'll walk right by every time.

Metal Gear?!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Some of us grew up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
dude, what a thread!

I can't think of it right now, but there was a place I always hid where no one ever found me.... maybe it'll come to me soon.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
WALMART 24/7 go play at like 1 in the morning I GUARANTEE you will have a **** load of fun! Its mostly weird people and employees and almost empty (at least where I live)
i am axel rose
Quote by darkstar2466
Some of us grew up.

You mean like, plant yourself in the ground? Very clever darkstar, very clever...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ..NEM..
You mean like, plant yourself in the ground? Very clever darkstar, very clever...

Every 100 years, a new darkstar germinates.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Some of us grew up.

Says the guy with the Lord of the rings avatar. Don't be such a tool, it's just a silly thread.
LMFFAO @ MADDIE...erm...how about blinding the person who is trying to find you...you could hide anywhere then...he'll never find out >_>
I've heard that a mans semen tastes like a raw potato..I cannot comment, as I have never tasted a raw potato

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
My favorite that I've gotten away with was hiding under a sink. I can't do it anymore, but it worked almost all the time.
If anyone wants to IM me, it's dwsabianguy. No spam.
Quote by the1
Ask Maddie

LOL

Have an internet for that one.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by the1
Ask Maddie

LOL

Dammit, you beat me to it.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
From Personal Experience Position your body in to awkward places or uncomfortable places but where people can't see you.

Ive hid under a floor board, in a fridge - turned it off first-

Anywhere.

But now what i like to do is punch the person smack on in the nose
Mine and my friend's parents wouldn't let us play in the house so we had to go to the park...which really sucked.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by GnR_ROK
Dammit, you beat me to it.

I swear to god that was the fastest I've ever typed
Telephone transformer box.

But seriously? Try under the bed. Do your rules allow moving around after hiding?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
i had an awesome spot, but it only worked when i was really young, like no older than 5-6 maybe.

we have a closet in the upstairs hallway, and it has multiple shelves in it. the top shelf normally has a few blankets on it, and its only maybe 2 feet high. i could climb up there, and put the blankets in front of me. nobody ever found me when i hid in there.
Quote by SuperBlob
Metal Gear?!

If you can, you should find a stealth prototype which'll make hiding soooo much easier

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
My favorite was the little pit they have next to the windows for the basment. I never been found there lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
my friends and i played outside at night, so we would hide in the backs of trucks. the best spot was in our neighbors shrubs tough
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
The last time I played hide and seek was in the form of fugitive. I made a thread about it a few months ago. Look it up. It's crazy.

I hid in someone's front yard, in the middle of some thick bushes. It was uncomfortable.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
oh now I remember!

there's this bush out in my front yard that's sooooo close to the "boundaries" that no one ever looks behind it. I just sit there watching everyone walk around aimlessly trying to find me. It's hard to explain, but it definitely worked.

I just turn on my octo camo suit, and hide on the couch watching tv.
I used to hide inside of a suitcase, zipped it up and everything.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
I used to climb INSIDE of m dryer or washing machine and just sit there for like 45 minutes and no one ever found me. The most awkward feeling ever trying to climb out of there since I had to contort my body to fit in it.
We have a series of like 6 cabinets below the counter in our kitchen, and one set of doors doesn't open. I went inside through the doors next to them and hid behind those doors.

They never found me.

SHIT they're coming!
Quote by Msu_Man04

They never found me.

SHIT they're coming!

In my math class this year, I would actually stand behind an opened door (hard to explain, I'm in a corner with a door in front of me) It was weird, I could just stand back there for like ten minutes, walk back to my seat and the teacher didn't notice I was gone.

Never would've known either, if someone didn't say something
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
For outside games, my favorite spots were underneath cars, and behind woodpiles inside sheds.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Page 1 of 2