I know alot of people recomend the RG50TC, but how does it compare to the RH50T? I was searching around and noticed that they were lumped sort of together on one website so I checked some youtube of it and the RH50T sounds pretty good. Thoughts on it?
If i remember correctly the RH50T is the module amp that randall has. And if so then it is a fine amp. Its really a great amp and the ability to switch out modules opens up huge possibilities of variation. Though this amp could get expensive as one module costs over 200 dollars. And if my memory serves me right again RH50T has two module slots.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
Ok I'm pretty new to this whole module idea, though I was looking at this amp also, could you (or someone else) possibly please explain exactly what a module IS?
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by yocomobebes
If i remember correctly the RH50T is the module amp that randall has. And if so then it is a fine amp. Its really a great amp and the ability to switch out modules opens up huge possibilities of variation. Though this amp could get expensive as one module costs over 200 dollars. And if my memory serves me right again RH50T has two module slots.

Nope, that's the RM series you're talking about.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
the R M 50 is the module one. not R H.

if that's the one though, then a module is pretty much a preamp circuit board with two preamp tubes and three band EQ and volume knobs on the front face plate, which slides into the module 'slots' in the RM models. this is where the shaping of whichever amp it's supposed to model takes place. very fine amps indeed, you need to try one out if you've got the money to get one as they're a lil pricey, but well worth it.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by acdcrocks0323
The RH50T is just the head version of the RG50TC I believe.

Ah, this is what I was actually wondering. I had thought so but wanted to make sure. So, here's the next question, which would be better? The RG combo or the RH with a 2X12 or 4X12? I might be able to nab the head for like 250-275$ which I think is pretty ****ing good.

Edit: that's the head only, for 250-275$ and then I'd have to get a 2X12 or 4X12 seperately. I could probably get a cab for reasonably cheap, but the only combo's I have seen in Canada have been 500$ plus, so to get a head and cab for that would be pretty sweet.
Last edited by suffersystem at Aug 13, 2008,
^ agreed.

i was just coming in to say to go for the combo as it'd be cheaper, but since you're getting a really good price on the head, that doesn't apply.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?