Hello, first post.

I have an idea for a top 100 guitarists list. This is how we do it. You PM (personal message) me their name.

To explain it better: Okay so first, we're obviously going to determine the best guitarist, who is number one on the list. So have someone in mind? Personal message the name to me. What I'm going to do is, take the two guitarists who got the most nominations after five days, and put them up in this thread. People will then vote between the two, whoever gets the most votes is number one, and whoever loses between the two is second. Same for the rest of the spots.

If no one thinks this is a good idea, or doesn't want to participate, that's cool, but I thought this would be a cool idea.

Okay so WHO IS THE NUMBER ON GUITARIST EVER?
Quote by the Nirvana
Hello, first post.

I have an idea for a top 100 guitarists list. This is how we do it. You PM (personal message) me their name.

To explain it better: Okay so first, we're obviously going to determine the best guitarist, who is number one on the list. So have someone in mind? Personal message the name to me. What I'm going to do is, take the two guitarists who got the most nominations after five days, and put them up in this thread. People will then vote between the two, whoever gets the most votes is number one, and whoever loses between the two is second. Same for the rest of the spots.

If no one thinks this is a good idea, or doesn't want to participate, that's cool, but I thought this would be a cool idea.

Okay so WHO IS THE NUMBER ON GUITARIST EVER?

I think you failed for a first post.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by blue_strat
*reported*

For what? I read the rules, I didn't see anything that I did wrong?
I gotta vote for my man Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom. No one else is close except Yngwie. And I vote him a distant second cause he's toooo neoclassical. Alexi is very diverse as heard on their latest album, "Blooddrunk"