Page 1 of 2
Here's the deal: today I went out to my favorite spot after school to relax and read and chill. This girl and her sister are both sitting there and are arguing. I make a joke about it and just carry on with my business. Weeeell, I guess one thought I was coming onto her and gave me her number. So here's the problem:

1) She's not ugly, but I'm not attracted to her.
2) Her sister is hot and also likes me
3) I made a decision to try to be nice to everyone, so wouldn't not calling or whatever mess that up?
4) She's dumb as hell

Summarized: I wanna bang this chicks sister, I don't want to hurt any feelings, I sorta wanna bang her just cause I can, but I don't like stupid girls. And I still gotta be nice to people. Suggestions on my next move Pit?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
stop acting like you are too good for the one girl, because you are asking for advice on a guitar website?
Quote by -krojbjork-
stop acting like you are too good for the one girl, because you are asking for advice on a guitar website?

I'm not good at decision making and my friends are stupid too! You guys are all I got!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Threesome.

+ ****ing 1.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by chris024
3 way
+1

Why bang 1 when you have double the fun?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Threesome
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

ok semi-cereal answer.... be friendlier to the one you like, try to persue, if it fails, pull the backup shoot and just play it off as being "friendly with yoursister since i'd have to deal with her if im with you." if they realize, then your right where you are now. not getting laid talking on a internet forum. ****... i need to get off the computer.

i'd say 40% chance of working, maybe 45%. but hell, ive done worse ideas.
What's her problem? Is she a leper?

Seriously. Just because you're not attracted to her doesn't mean you should pass up an obvious coming-on-to-you-motion.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Threesome. / thread.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Damn 'em both to hell, blast Paranoid from your stereo and climb up to the roof with your guitar and play along.
Ok look if they're both pretty attractive then there mom must be pretty good looking too(hopefully)

4-Way FTW

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

If you avoid this threesome you have coming your way, kindly remove your balls with a rusty spoon and incinerate them.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Trefellin
Damn 'em both to hell, blast Paranoid from your stereo and climb up to the roof with your guitar and play along.

either that or threesome

and video tape it

and post it...
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
rape
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Trefellin

You rather play guitar then score and maybe a possible threesome...

GTFO teh pItZ

MAL

And if your dad tells you to get of the roof, tell him...

"No, I passed on a threesome to do this! **** off!"

And he'll be like, "K, koo" and go off to **** your mother.
But I wouldn't pass on a threesome and I could care less if my dad does my mom aslong as I'm not around when they do it I don't care.

MAL

Quote by chris024
3 way

dude thats ju...wait what he said
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by maidenrulz19
You rather play guitar then score and maybe a possible threesome...

GTFO teh pItZ

Guitar = music = art, which transcends ****ing a pair of skanks.

Quote by InvaderTSN
OR he can have a threesome WHILE blasting Paranoid from his stereo on the roof and playing along with his guitar.

Actually, this is an improvement on my idea. I change my vote to this.
Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 13, 2008,
Quote by Trefellin
Guitar = music = art, which transcends ****ing a pair of skanks.

Then kindly take this "guitar" of which you speak, and take it to where it is wanted.

kthxbai

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by chris024
3 way
this. /thread
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by taraholic
I'm not good at decision making and my friends are stupid too! You guys are all I got!

was i the only one that saw this?
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
Quote by valennic
Then kindly take this "guitar" of which you speak, and take it to where it is wanted.

kthxbai

I dunno, my opinion might be somewhat skewed right now. I'm badly itching to play guitar but I managed to **** up my left wrist a bit. I've been antsy and anxious for the last few hours. I just have to touch it but I don't want strain anything.

I'm typing with mostly my right now.
Quote by Trefellin
I dunno, my opinion might be somewhat skewed right now. I'm badly itching to play guitar but I managed to **** up my left wrist a bit. I've been antsy and anxious for the last few hours. I just have to touch it but I don't want strain anything.

I'm typing with mostly my right now.

Ouch man, sorry to hear that. I want to play my guitar as well.....but homework calls

Howd you strain your wrist?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Watch the scene in That 70s Show where Eric tells his parents that Donna wanted to get back together with him but he decided not to. Last episode of season 4, I think. Listen to everything that his parents say and take that advice.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by valennic
Ouch man, sorry to hear that. I want to play my guitar as well.....but homework calls

Howd you strain your wrist?

e-------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------
G-----------------2-----------------------------2
D----2-3-5-3-5---5-3-5-3-2----2-3-5-3-5--
A-5------------------------------5---------------
E------------------------------------------------- etc.

I did an Iron Maiden riff over and over as fast as I could for more than five minutes straight without stopping. I should have stopped when it started hurting but I'm really dumb like that. I did this exact same thing last month. It's not bad, I'll be good to go tomorrow. It will get strained if I keep going like this though.

I haven't been playing long but I get antsy if I don't play sometimes.
Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 13, 2008,
Bullet # 2 is most likely a moot point:

If you turn the troll down, her sister won't go for you.

If you take her up on it, her sister will see you as off-limits.

Ergo, you can't get with the hot sister, so you may as well view it as a choice between getting laid by the lesser chick or going without.
Wow, TS is full of himself. If everytime a girl gave a guy her number it meant she wanted to have sex I sure as hell wouldn't be here right now.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
ask if they want 3 way dude for realz
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100