Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cut

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater
Korg Pitchblack Tuner Ped

Fender Super Champ XD
Quote by MV4824
Sounds good.. I'm not into this kind of music, but yours is good and catchy.

+1 for the originality and good vocals!

You can crit anything in my profile.

(this is my 200th post on UG... w00t!)

haha thanks.
Fender H Stratocaster USA.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater

Fender Super Champ XD
I'm suprised you don't have more comments on here. I like your song so far...I'm listening as I'm critiquing. Sounds like you definitely have some Blink/Angels and Airwaves influence. It's got that simple catchiness to it. Maybe bring the vocal volume up a bit. Can't hear what you're saying or understand it very well. I know that if you listen to it, you won't really notice it...because you wrote it and know every word. It was the same with mine...the volume sounded perfect to me, but other people kept saying they can't understand or hear the vocals very well. Great melody, though. Again, very catchy and has sort of a dreamy feel. Write some more songs and throw them up there, too.

c4c in the sig?
Thanks man.

i have a few more still being worked on. ill have them up soon
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater

Fender Super Champ XD
Let's see here, I'm typing as I listen. I can definitely hear some Angels and Airwaves in it. I like it, it's nice and simple. Bring up the vocals, which are nice by the way, some, they're hard to hear. Also, make bring up the bass just a little bit. It may just be my speakers but I think that if you bring up the bass by just a few decibels it would sound better. I'd like to hear more of your stuff in the future.

Crit Mine?
Great song, sounds like the kind of thing I'd listen to one a day when I'm bored of what I usually listen to. Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, such as vocals need to be brought up a bit and that it's catchy...
I'll have to remember to keep checking for new songs
Hey thanks alot guys.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater

Fender Super Champ XD
I love this! What did you use to get that kickass distortion that has such a punch?