Ok, I think the title says it all. I mainly play piano, but have a basic keyboard, I was considering getting a new one, but I don't exactly know what I'm looking for when I try to find a decent replacement.

Any ideas?
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Why not get a cheap upright or a Baby Grand?

(I've played those my entire life, and like would prefer them over keyboards any day.)

Anyways, if you're hard-set on it, make sure it has the soft and sustain petals, and some kind of analogue output so you could hook it up to speakers if you thought you were good enough for the entire neighborhood to hear you.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
No no, I have a decent piano, but I enjoy playing keyboard also, for the effects and extra sounds and such, and also I got an offer to join a friend's band as a keyboardist, so I'm looking at new keyboards, somehow I just couldn't see myself bringing a baby grand piano to gigs...
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by urf_
No no, I have a decent piano, but I enjoy playing keyboard also, for the effects and extra sounds and such, and also I got an offer to join a friend's band as a keyboardist, so I'm looking at new keyboards, somehow I just couldn't see myself bringing a baby grand piano to gigs...

I've done that before, actually.

Granted I put it in the back of a Ford and drove it to the concert hall we were at...

I was actually put on the local news because it looked absolutely absurd
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Uhh.... jizz resistance?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by El Tostito
I have the Korg X50 and love it, although I still have yet to discover all of it's intricacies.

And why did you choose that model over the other alternatives?

I'm just looking for ideas of what makes one keyboard better than another really. All I know about is the quality of the tone you get from the notes, but that can only take you so far.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Honestly, I don't know much about any other keyboards, so my knowledge is pretty limited.

But, mine has a huge number of different sounds, and the option to mix and blend these different sounds with a computer program that comes free with it.

It also has the option to use two arpeggiators, and numerous different effects and filters.
Weighted keys.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana