alot of my friends have been yelling at me cuz apparently i dont eat enough. but im like...just not hungry haha. soo i guess heres what i ate the past 7 days. not including like a cookie or chips here and there, like tiny snacks

Today: Cereal in the morning and a couple bites of a cheese burger( and i really didnt want it my friends mom made me eat it)
Tuesday: Mac n cheese
Monday: Nothing
Sunday: Porkchops and corn for dinner
saturday: a doughnut?
Friday:mac n cheese
Thursday: probably nothing i dont really remember

and im turning 15 in a couple weeks,if that matters
Eat Moar!!!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
well it depends on your metabolism.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
lol and its not like i dont eat cuz like i dont wanna get fat or anything i just dont think about eating and then the next day when im eatin somthing im like...hey i didnt eat anything yesterday
You should probably eat a bit more. At least two meals a day, but then again i'm no expert so i guess i wouldn't really know.
Yeh, your diet isn't that great. Not only do you not eat enough, but you don't eat all that healthy when you do.

Where's the protein? Vitamins and minerals? Carbs? Fat?
You don't have enough of anything.

Also, you should take this to the bodybuilding/nutrition thread.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Eat more. the amounts you are eating are not bad, but do that many times every day. We thrive better on smaller scattered meals throughout the day.

Someone who's 5'10" should weigh more than 132. A regular eating schedule is best for you. Not eating is very bad.
Quote by 420 FREAK
my gf bugs me for not eating i should show her this

yeah thats kinda why im asking lol cuz shes starting to get mad cuz most of the time the food that i eat comes from her when i go to her house or somthin and she makes me eat it.

i think tommorow im gonna keep a more accurate count of what i eat so i can be more specific and make sure i didnt forget anything

EDIT: oh, and a couple months ago i weighed like 150....lol
you should definetly eat more. i eat three good meals aday and i'm still skinny like a twig. probably less little snacks and more full meals
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Eat more. the amounts you are eating are not bad, but do that many times every day. We thrive better on smaller scattered meals throughout the day.

Someone who's 5'10" should weigh more than 132. A regular eating schedule is best for you. Not eating is very bad.

then I guess that's a problem, cuz Im 5' 11" and weigh 135 lbs.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
i would die
i have 4 main meals and then im snacking on stuff all day
how do you get by
i am 5'7 and weigh 120pounds

you should eat more
thats what i think
I eat more than that, in one sitting. And i have multiple sittings. Like 5 or 6 a day. So my advice is eat more.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
how many of your meals are good ol' southern grits like momma used to make?^ to the southern guy duh

im jk lol its all in good fun

but man, do what you want despite what these people think, unless you wanna live a long time, but thats bull**** anyhow, i eat like 6 or 7 full meals a day its just the way i am i like to pig out, i rarely go half an hour without eating. ill die early, so will you if you go days without eating or only eating a donut, but were happy arent we?!

not like these stressed out health nuts is my point
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
my diet is terrible all ive drunk literally for 1 year is sodas sometimes alcohol

today

lunch 4pm homemade burger and dr pepper

dunner 9.30pm nachos with cheese and salsa amd fanta

9.30pm some chocolate

now-3.30am because of this thread gonna have some pseudo breaklunchner

im such a ****up in life
you're really an idiot, of course you have bad eating habits
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by xsv434
alot of my friends have been yelling at me cuz apparently i dont eat enough. but im like...just not hungry haha. soo i guess heres what i ate the past 7 days. not including like a cookie or chips here and there, like tiny snacks

Today: Cereal in the morning and a couple bites of a cheese burger( and i really didnt want it my friends mom made me eat it)

im EXACTLY the same as you but im 20
i never put on weight but i grow up ¬¬
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
To no get fat just eat consistently.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by xsv434
im like 5 10ish and i weigh like 132 pounds

Wtf?

I'm 5 11 and I weigh 125. I eat way more than you!

Quote by mosh_face
how many of your meals are good ol' southern grits like momma used to make?^ to the southern guy duh

Don't dis grits dude.
Last edited by captainjackass at Aug 13, 2008,
Quote by xsv434

you could be sick
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
1. Smoke the weed
2. Get the munchies
3. ????????
4. Profit!

Nah, just eat a regular meal schedule and get a balanced diet. If youre only going to eat a little bit, at least eat healthy and filling things.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I eat more in about 15 minutes than you do in a month. Not that that's a bad thing though........ I just don't think I could do that!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by xsv434
im like 5 10ish and i weigh like 132 pounds

yea thats pretty skinny, id eat more. start lifting then youll be hungry more.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
you definitely need to re-evaluate your diet. if you arent going to eat more food, at least try to eat healthier food when you eat.
Damn, I'm 5' 8" or so and only weigh 110, give or take. And I eat fairly normally.
Quote by daytripper75
you definitely need to re-evaluate your diet. if you arent going to eat more food, at least try to eat healthier food when you eat.

yea that too, eat a lot of salads and find vegetables you like, i ****ing love carrots, and cucumers, and celery and onions and stuff liek that.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)