Hi everyone.

I am wanting to save for a Traynor YCV50blue, but I have no way of trying one.

Is there any way you guys can tell me what this amp does best, and other things about it?(how loud, how much gain, gigging options, etc)

I play Shred, Classic Rock, Blues, and I sometimes venture into metal.

Does this amp sound very Marshall-ish?

My guitar and other gear is in my sig

All your help is appreciated.
Quote by stujomo
Well you still need to try one to see if it suits you.

thanks for totally reading my first post.......

I said I have NO way of trying this amp.
I would honestly say if you can't try it don't buy it. I did read your post and it seemed to me that you were not really to sure about what the traynor would really be good for. Buying it without trying could be a waste of your money if you don't really like it.
Quote by stujomo
I would honestly say if you can't try it don't buy it. I did read your post and it seemed to me that you were not really to sure about what the traynor would really be good for. Buying it without trying could be a waste of your money if you don't really like it.

Well I know it's supposed to sound somewhere along the lines of a Marshall. I've heard it's good for rock, and blues.

I know it's a bad idea not to try it, and I could go for something else, but I don't know of anything with that kind of wattage and quality for $650. If you could find something, I would be pretty grateful.

My local shop has several Classic 30's and a blues deluxe. I've tried those, and thought they were pretty cool. I won't buy from my local shop though because their prices are outrageous.

What do you think?