Ok, So today I saw the preview for that show on CBS. I was just wondering. How do people learn the read people like that, and by read people I mean read there expressions and the things they wear to tell what they want to hear. Or use what there wearing to tell there kind of personality.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
human communication is like 80% non-verbal

If you train yourself you can pick up on peoples personalty traits by their expressions. Example: Nail biter is a nervous, jumpy kind of person
Generalization, along with the above. You learn what the common non-verbal signs are, what they mean, then train yourself to recognize them. In a more specific way you do the same thing with people you're close to. As you get to know someone well you get to a point where you can pretty accurately guess their mood just by looking at them.
i know people that can see what people are feeling at anytime, it's hard, i've tried and i can do it sometimes but it doesn't always work, and it requires me to stare at them for a long time, which is always awkward if you don't know the person well, i know, it's happened
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Bah, that's just a ripoff of Monk.
Quote by conkersbfd182
human communication is like 80% non-verbal

If you train yourself you can pick up on peoples personalty traits by their expressions. Example: Nail biter is a nervous, jumpy kind of person

I bite my nails, and I'm not nervous or jumpy.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Firzen_Zero
You're hungry. :p

Actually...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.